BY MINI-WHEATS

Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal, naturally and artificially flavored.

• Whats you favorite flavor of Mini Wheats2 Answers
Taylor C.
great cereal to eat in milk or just plain as a snack. Always a favorite in my family. Eat it about twice a week and it never gets old
Hailey M.
Debary, FL
Love mini wheats! definitely recommend the maple brown flavor! the bite size is also nice. can easily pack them in a bag as a snack.
Brittany G.
Queens
These taste like French toast to me. They are so yummy and I've gotten four boxes already. I can't go a morning without having them.
Viridiana C.
Tulare, CA
Always the first thing i eat in the morning and love the energy it gives me. Also if you have problems digestivly this will help you.
Krishma G.
A great cereal. I actually just bought some yesterday for my sister. We usually go through a box in a week as we love this cereal.
Alyssa B.
I love this brand. The original is my all time favorite. I love how they come out with new flavors, they are all so awesome!!
Christina M.
Saint Johns, FL
This is a great tasting cereal and very filling. I love that you get a satisfying breakfast without having to eat very much.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Never really liked them as a chold but I do like the frosted one now. And so does my husband. It's the only cereal he eats.
Krystal B.
Canton, OH
I always keep these in my home! All my kids here is "brown sugar" but all I here is 6g fiber and 9g protien for breakfast!
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
I love the flavor of the maple brown sugar! As a kid I used to add a little syrup to my cereal and this reminds me of that.
Tara C.