BY MINI-WHEATS

Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal, naturally and artificially flavored.

• Whats you favorite flavor of Mini Wheats2 Answers
Mylinda W.
Brownfield, TX
This is a great flavor of cereal. I like the light sweet taste, but also that you can still get the healthy benefits of it too. We purchase this plus a few other flavors of the mini wheats and each one has been equally good. We will definitely repurchase this cereal.
Hope B.
Our whole household is addicted to this cereal! It's sweet and delicious but healthy and wholesome. My kids can help themselves to multiple bowl with the low calorie count.
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
It is simply very yummy. It reminds me of the taste of maple brown sugar oatmeal mixed with shredded wheat. Very filling with just the right amount of sweetness. I will definitely get this again.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
This cereal is great when you're trying to trick your kids into thinking its a sugary cereal while you give them something with nutritional value. Moms love it too!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
I really like frosted mini wheats, I just like them dry more than in milk because they fall apart too quickly. It's a great cereal though. I like to eat it as a snack
Sara F.
Angier, NC
Delicious! This cereal has a great flavor. The maple and brown sugar flavor mixes well with your milk. I buy this cereal often. Walmart has the best price I've been able to find.
Modern Day G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
One of my favorite cereals and it is delicious and filling. I love havign a box in the house for a quick breakfast or even later night snack for both myself and friends.
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
These are delicious! I love anything maple syrup flavored! I usually only buy this when its on sale because I'm cheap, but they're not a terrible price even when not on sale.
Barbara W.
I hate milk so I'm happy I found a delicious cereal I can eat without milk. I usually tend to eat these for a snack. The maple brown is such a wonderful flavor. Makes my taste buds happy.
Stephanie Y.
Soooooo addicting. They're not too sweet so it's perfect. I absolutely love them. Your better off buying in bulk though, the regular sized boxes barely bring anything.
Tara C.