BY MINI-WHEATS

Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal, naturally and artificially flavored.

• Whats you favorite flavor of Mini Wheats2 Answers
Jacquelyn P.
Plymouth, MN
Yum! I love this cereal. this is one of the better cereals out there! I just wish it did not go so quickly in my household!
Krystal B.
Canton, OH
I always keep these in my home! All my kids here is "brown sugar" but all I here is 6g fiber and 9g protien for breakfast!
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
I love the flavor of the maple brown sugar! As a kid I used to add a little syrup to my cereal and this reminds me of that.
Emily C.
Bridgeville, DE
I love healthy cereals and flavors like this! Taste so good, and you feel good starting your day out with this for sure!
brianna m.
These are so good. I never liked them when I was younger but now there's so many flavors and the brown sugar is so good!!
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA
I've always loved the regular mini wheats and these are a wonderful treat! The maple flavor is just right, not too sweet.
Jenn R.
Davis, CA
Mini Wheats are delicious! But they taste too sugary to be a balanced breakfast. I normally just eat them as a snack.
Nicole c.
My absolute favorite cereal!! The only reason I rated it 4-5 stars is because I rarely find it in stores now a days.
IPrincess W.
Me and my husband like the mini wheats. He will eat them with milk and I will eat the alone or mixed with my yogurt.
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
This is disgusting. I hate it. theres no flavor besides the frosting on it; without it, it tastes like pure sticks.đź‘Ž
Tara C.