BY MINI-WHEATS

Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal, naturally and artificially flavored.

• Whats you favorite flavor of Mini Wheats2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Erica R.
Durham
Delicious sweet maple squares with a crunch. Plus whole grains adds a slightly healthier side to the sugary cereal. Love to swap out a bowl of these instead of dessert!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like frosted mini wheats, I just like them dry more than in milk because they fall apart too quickly. It's a great cereal though. I like to eat it as a snack
Amanda G.
I’m not a big fan of healthy foods, but this cereal isn’t bad! The maple & brown sugar flavor gives it a sweet taste, but not too sweet! I love it! Perfect for breakfast or a midnight snack! Def try it out! ☺️
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love this flavor.  It's my favorite one after chocolate. I just love anything that's maple-y or has an autumn flavor to it. These are good and I'd recommend them to anyone!
Amanda Lyn H.
Nashua, NH
I have had a semi-rough pregnancy so far, and Maple Brown Sugar Mini Wheats is the only thing I've been able to stomach on a regular basis. It's delicious, it's healthy for both me and baby, and it's helping me to get more milk in my system to help grow baby as well! The taste is amazing, it makes for a perfect breakfast, or helps hold off those midnight snacks of cookies and ice cream! Would recommend to all my friends for a healthy but delicious breakfast.
Abagail C.
Marietta, OH
These are ok. I'm not going to lie I'm not going to buy again. I prefer the simple original ones. With just the white frosting. These just tastes a bit too fake. And when I mean fake ai mean artificial. It tasted like that cheap syrup you buy that doesn't taste real. The price isn't bad though, So, if you like over sweet products, be my guest. :)
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are so good! I like mini-wheats but I hate when they're plain because they are bland then, but these are perfectly sweet but still have a healthy factor to them. They keep me full for longer than other cereals do too, therefore helping me to meet my goals of not eating junk food when I'm constantly hungry. I would certainly recommend these to anyone!
Brandi G.
It can be difficult to get kids to eat healthy foods/snacks. But my daughter has loved Mini Wheats since she was old enough to eat them. Per her request we tried the maple and brown sugar. She loved them! And the extra mini-ness won over this momma; they fit perfectly in her tiny hands and the bites were just small enough so I didn't have to break them in half. Now my daughter is almost 11 years old and she still loves her tiny Mini Wheats.
Callie D.
Denton, TX
There really is no bad thing to say about frosted mini wheats. I loved these as a kid and I love them now. They are relatively in expensive, and I usually buy the family size so that it will last me a while (college kid here). I would eat these all day if i could. Maple brown sugar flavor is great also, makes me feel like im eating pancakes but in cereal form.
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
I eat cereal most mornings and I love to turn to Mini Wheats. The Maple Brown Sugar is a great flavor that reminds me of fall and is really nice if you want an extra punch of sweet in the morning. It's usually a bit too sweet for me personally, but it's a lovely treat every now and then. If you like regular Mini Wheats, you will probably like the Maple Brown Sugar flavor!
Tara C.