BY MINI-WHEATS

Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal, naturally and artificially flavored.

• Whats you favorite flavor of Mini Wheats2 Answers
Amanda Lyn H.
Amanda Lyn H.
Nashua, NH
I have had a semi-rough pregnancy so far, and Maple Brown Sugar Mini Wheats is the only thing I've been able to stomach on a regular basis. It's delicious, it's healthy for both me and baby, and it's helping me to get more milk in my system to help grow baby as well! The taste is amazing, it makes for a perfect breakfast, or helps hold off those midnight snacks of cookies and ice cream! Would recommend to all my friends for a healthy but delicious breakfast.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
I eat cereal most mornings and I love to turn to Mini Wheats. The Maple Brown Sugar is a great flavor that reminds me of fall and is really nice if you want an extra punch of sweet in the morning. It's usually a bit too sweet for me personally, but it's a lovely treat every now and then. If you like regular Mini Wheats, you will probably like the Maple Brown Sugar flavor!
Callie D.
Callie D.
Denton, TX
There really is no bad thing to say about frosted mini wheats. I loved these as a kid and I love them now. They are relatively in expensive, and I usually buy the family size so that it will last me a while (college kid here). I would eat these all day if i could. Maple brown sugar flavor is great also, makes me feel like im eating pancakes but in cereal form.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so good! I like mini-wheats but I hate when they're plain because they are bland then, but these are perfectly sweet but still have a healthy factor to them. They keep me full for longer than other cereals do too, therefore helping me to meet my goals of not eating junk food when I'm constantly hungry. I would certainly recommend these to anyone!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
This is one of my favorite cereals. I like it with milk, or I'll just pour some into a plastic bag and eat them alone, on the way to work. I really like the flavor, but I do wish they'd add a bit more of whatever goes in there to make it Maple & Brown Sugar tasting. Just a tiny bit more would be perfect!
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
warrington, PA
This is one of my favorite cereals ever! The Frosted mini-wheats combined with the maple brown sugar is absolutely perfect. The Mini Wheats stay fresh and don't get soggy which is really great. I also like to heat it up with warm milk which is even better definitely great in the fall
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
I found this at my local Walmart $3. It does taste really good plus other flavors such as strawberry and regular frosted wheats. I like that it kind of reminds me of oatmeal that my mom use to make. This cereal has a nice sweetness to it plus it turns the leftover milk sweet to.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
I love how delicious this cereal is. I love the spices and sweetness along with the crunch. Fiber cereals don't have to be boring, this one most definitely isn't! I love the crunch and how long it keeps me full. If you like maple and brown sugar, buy this cereal right now.
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
My taste buds are changing and I'm starting to think that these are too sweet. But I still love them and can eat when I have a sweet craving and still get some good fiber. My daughter loves for me to share them and will often cry when I don't. She loves the sweetness too.
Jena H.
Jena H.
A twist on the original frosted mini-wheats. Delicious flavor and very fitting to pair with mini-wheats. I typically reach for the classic floated mini-wheats but every now and then I switch it up with these bad boys. Yummy "breakfast snack" for later in the day as well.
Tara C.