BY KELLOGG'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delicious cinnamon and nutmeg blended with sweet allspice and ginger. With the first taste of pumpkin spice, you'll fall in love with the flavor. Enjoy it before it's gone!

• What are your thoughts on this flavor? I am in love with ...2 Answers
  • When will it be available again?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend.. whats your thoughts i love mini whe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
I Recently bought these Yesterday and they are Good! I love the Pumpkin Spice taste is soo awesome and so much flavor into one bite they are tasty! And i found a Box at Safeway for $2.99 and i will definitely go buy this again. Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cereal 15.5 oz. Box
Sheila M.
United states
Yum yum yum...these are so delicious and best thing is they are good for you . I cant keep a box in my house long because they are eaten fast by my whole family.
Vickie F.
Winton, CA
These are so wonderful and they taste amazing!.. the price is great. Defiantly eat this 3 times a week.. the calories are great also, there also healthy for you. I love this flavor defiantly need to have this in stock all year around
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
I love everything pumpkin spice! I found these at target and I'm now on my second box! I was expecting them to taste a bit artificial and possibly over pumpkiny and I was surprised they didn't! I also like the fact that they're naturally flavored and compared to all the other pumpkin spice foods they're a healthier option
Zerimar G.
Pearl City, HI
The taste is definitely pumpkin spiced and taste great. It wasnt exactly what I expect but still really good. I just bought it two days ago and I already loved mini wheats so this is just another Katie of flavor to an already loved meal.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Oh my....these are amazing!!! Haven't been able to find it many places around me which really is a bummer because i think i just bought the last box where i have been getting it!! Ill def be searing more places because its a new fall favorite for sure!!
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
These are limited edition right now but they can be found at Target stores. They are similar to regular Frosted Mini Wheats except with a bit of flavorful spice in the frosting. I love them with milk or even dry and they are a satisfying meal or snack. I’ve stocked up but I’m going to be excited when these return yearly.
McKenna W.
Arlington, TN
These are super good!! I wish you could buy them year around, I buy them every year. I eat the whole box in a week when I do buy it, the flavor is amazing it tastes like cinnamon and pumpkin. I would recommend it to others.
Brittany A.
Randolph, NJ
I love anything pumpkin as well as anything mini wheat so this combination was a dream! I don't even put milk on it I just eat it dry. Put it in a zip lock Baggie and I eat it on the go when I'm heading out the door real quick.
Casondra M.
Wheeling, WV
I am a pumpkin spice lover of anything and these are a staple in my must haves for the fall! They are so packed with that flavor and easily one of my favorite new cereals!
Becky H.
London, ON
What are your thoughts on this flavor? I am in love with this flavor twist
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
When will it be available again?
Karen A.
Would you recommend.. whats your thoughts i love mini wheats and pumpkin spice