Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealMini-Wheats
Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Crunch Cereal Brown Sugar

Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Crunch Cereal Brown Sugar

by Mini-Wheats

Kellogg's® Crunch™ Brown Sugar Frosted Mini Wheats Cereal.
New!
Excellent source of fiber & made from 100% whole grain.
Kellogg's family rewards, kelloggsfamilyrewards.com.
A satisfying, tasty crunch of whole grain fiber!
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Crunch Cereal Brown Sugar!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer S.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this cereal tastes real good and is one of my favorites. Taste good with or without milk
Tracy J.
What are these so addicting. The wheat makes you think you are doing a healthy deed lol
riz Z.
Flushing, NY
I love Frosted Mini Wheats but this product is terrible and doesn't deserve the name. I literally choked down half a bowl, threw the box away, and logged on here to warn any potential consumer away from this garbage. I'll be stunned if they're still making this crap in two months. The "crunch" is more akin to trying to escape from prison by chewing through the cell bars and the flavor is somewhere around 180 degrees from happiness. I would seriously rather eat a bowl of live crickets than put another spoonful of this abomination in my mouth. Just, and I mean this, don't buy this stuff. You will not like it. It's awful.
Kayla L.
Camp Hill, AL
My nephew eats these every time he comes to stay with me. He would eat the whole box if I gave it to him. He says they are very good.
erica O.
Mission, TX
I really don't eat these as much but when I do their actually good ... I love the tasting and I recommend this to anybody ! ..
Judith B.
Sterling, IL
I usually have to eat cereal dry since I am allergic to white milk. I buy my cereal at WalMart because of the low price
Sunshine C.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Delicious, they stay crunchy in milk the price for product amount is a good value. Nutrionally not too bad either!
Gricelda T.
Bremerton, WA
This is my go-to cereal I definitely enjoy it and I love waiting for it to get a little bit soggy I know some people don't like soggy cereal but I prefer it soggy.
Ashley W.
Brazil, IN
Very good for you, very delicious! When you are constipated this solves all your issues!
Shante M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite cereal, I seriously love anything Kellogg's, I haven't had one bad product from them, and I just about love anything brown sugar.

Looking for your answer?