BY MINI-WHEATS #10 in Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Cinnamon Roll Little Bites™ Frosted Mini Wheats® Cereal.
Excellent source of fiber & made from 100% whole grain.
200 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
0mg sodium, 0% DV.
12g sugars per 1 cup serving.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal.
Half the size!

• How many flavors of frosted mini-wheats are there?2 Answers
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Pawtucket, RI
This is one of my kids favorite cereals. I barely can get this out of the box before they are tearing it open. It is a great price and it ships FREE with subscribe and save. I like that it can be sent to school as a healthy snack alternative too. I wish I could get it in a multi pack for as good of a deal. Kellogg's typically has great products and this is no different. I have bought the store brand, but I do have to say that this brand is a bit better and does have more 'frosting' on the wheat biscuits. I order this every month. Will continue to as long as I can get a good price.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
I love mini- wheats so when I say the Cinnamon Roll (and Pumpkin Spice) versions I had to buy them. I felt that the Cinnamon Roll flavoring didn't live up to my expectation of what they should taste like. Instead, they taste drier than usual, and the flavor fell flat. The frosting seemed to be where all of the flavoring was and it seemed to be more of a "spice" flavor than a "cinnamon" flavor.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Hoschton , GA
I had pretty high expectations of this cereal, because there's is constantly a box of frosted mini wheats in our pantry. My son loves the blueberry, and my husband and I are suckers for the regular frosted kind. These were met with great excitement and when we all poured a bowl and sat down..... It was eh. Just eh. It was okay. Meh.
Terry N.
Terry N.
As if Frosted Mini Wheats weren't good enough, the created an option that I feel is even better then the original. Cinnamon rolls are so delicious, so the combination of that with frosted mini wheats is perfection. I highly recommend trying it out if you like the two separate because you will for sure love them together.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Love love love this cereal! The only downside is how few servings there are in a box because I could eat one box in one sitting, these are that good. Just like frosted mini wheats, but kicked up 20 notches! Buy these, you will not be disappointed! Well, you will be once there gone, so enjoy them while you have them =)
Regina C.
Regina C.
Barnwell, SC
This cereal is okay, it has its goods and its bads. I have bough t it a couple of times and i was happy with it. I bought it from walmart in Barnwell, South Carolina. It was not very pricey and weall were able to eat off of one box. i would buy it again but i hate when you have it in milk and it gets soggy real quick.
Anaeliza M.
Anaeliza M.
Foodie Expert
This is a huge box of Frosted Mini Wheats. I bought it to eat as a snack at work. They are not overly sweet but I get thirsty if I eat too many at once and that's easy because it can get addicting. Since this is like three times the size of a regular box of cereal, this will last me a while.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Bradenton , FL
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness! These little bites of amazingness must come from cereal heaven! They are so yummy! I pour myself a snack size bag and eat them dry on my way to work sometimes but if you want a real treat, add them to a bowl of milk! Don't forget to drink the cinnamon milk at the end ;)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Evansville, IN
I bought these for my husband and he was absolutely in love with them. The box didn't last nearly as long as the others, but I believe it is actually smaller than the normal size. In any case, he loves the special flavors so I try to pick them up any time I'm at the store. A++
Mae G.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
When costco has these on coupon we always snach these up. They have a great load of fiber for our digestive track and taste great. They do have a higher sugar content which I really don't like, but my family likes to change the type of cereal they eat. I would recommend these.
Katya B.
Katya B.
How many flavors of frosted mini-wheats are there?