BY MINI-WHEATS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Cinnamon Roll Little Bites™ Frosted Mini Wheats® Cereal.
Excellent source of fiber & made from 100% whole grain.
200 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
0mg sodium, 0% DV.
12g sugars per 1 cup serving.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal.
Half the size!

• How many flavors of frosted mini-wheats are there?2 Answers
Myka E.
Grand Prairie, TX
These are amazing! Taste is so good with these especially if they have enough milk soaked into them! A con of this cereal is probably that it could get a little stuck in your thots while drinking the milk down
Crystal G.
My kids enjoy the Kellogg's frosted mini wheats original flavor more than the cinnamon roll flavor. They do enjoy it but just not as much. I also prefer to buy the original flavor.
Terry N.
As if Frosted Mini Wheats weren't good enough, the created an option that I feel is even better then the original. Cinnamon rolls are so delicious, so the combination of that with frosted mini wheats is perfection. I highly recommend trying it out if you like the two separate because you will for sure love them together.
Dominique R.
Pawtucket , RI
This is one of my kids favorite cereals. I barely can get this out of the box before they are tearing it open. It is a great price and it ships FREE with subscribe and save. I like that it can be sent to school as a healthy snack alternative too. I wish I could get it in a multi pack for as good of a deal. Kellogg's typically has great products and this is no different. I have bought the store brand, but I do have to say that this brand is a bit better and does have more 'frosting' on the wheat biscuits. I order this every month. Will continue to as long as I can get a good price.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love mini- wheats so when I say the Cinnamon Roll (and Pumpkin Spice) versions I had to buy them. I felt that the Cinnamon Roll flavoring didn't live up to my expectation of what they should taste like. Instead, they taste drier than usual, and the flavor fell flat. The frosting seemed to be where all of the flavoring was and it seemed to be more of a "spice" flavor than a "cinnamon" flavor.
Kelli S.
Hoschton, GA
I had pretty high expectations of this cereal, because there's is constantly a box of frosted mini wheats in our pantry. My son loves the blueberry, and my husband and I are suckers for the regular frosted kind. These were met with great excitement and when we all poured a bowl and sat down..... It was eh. Just eh. It was okay. Meh.
Kristen D.
Bradenton, FL
Oh my goodness! These little bites of amazingness must come from cereal heaven! They are so yummy! I pour myself a snack size bag and eat them dry on my way to work sometimes but if you want a real treat, add them to a bowl of milk! Don't forget to drink the cinnamon milk at the end ;)
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
When costco has these on coupon we always snach these up. They have a great load of fiber for our digestive track and taste great. They do have a higher sugar content which I really don't like, but my family likes to change the type of cereal they eat. I would recommend these.
Becky W.
Love love love this cereal! The only downside is how few servings there are in a box because I could eat one box in one sitting, these are that good. Just like frosted mini wheats, but kicked up 20 notches! Buy these, you will not be disappointed! Well, you will be once there gone, so enjoy them while you have them =)
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
I love anything cinnamon roll flavored so I had no doubt I would love this. When I can find it in stores, it's all I eat for breakfast. I wish they made this in the original size pieces, sometimes I feel like I eat so much of it where it is the bite size pieces.
Katya B.
How many flavors of frosted mini-wheats are there?