BY MINI-WHEATS

Kellogg's® Chocolate Little Bites™ Frosted Mini Wheats® Cereal.
Excellent source of fiber & made from 100% whole grain.
200 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
210mg sodium, 9% DV.
12g sugars per 1 cup serving.
Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal.
Half the size! see more...

• Do you have any other ways of using this other than just ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
So I actually just recently bought these on a whim. I want to start off by saying I hate the regular size wheaties and I only eat the mini ones. The larger size just feels like you’re eating hay. There’s something crunchy on the top of the mini wheats but I haven’t figured out what it is. The chocolate is really good and this has easily become one of my favorite cereals.
Stephanie K.
I love the chocolate mini wheats because they’re bite sized so they’re a little easier to eat than the full size original. Also the chocolate flavor is so good! They’re a great snack anytime of the day!
Nautica R.
Coggon
I love the chocolate mini wheats honestly. I have bought this several times because it is really good. I usually buy it from Walmart. It’s not healthy but who cares. I would definitely buy this again.
ⓓⓔⓐⓝⓝⓐ❤️ D.
Philadelphia , PA
Sooo good! These are my favorite kind of mini wheats. The only thing I hate is that not many stores sell them. I couldn't find them at my local Acme but found them at Target!
Kate K.
These are sooo addicting. The perfect mix of chocolate and crunch! I like to leave them soak sometimes to get mushy. They are tasty both ways. I have 3 boxes in my pantry! One of my fave cereals of all time.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I LOVE this cereal! It totally satisfies my sweet tooth and my chocolate craving! It tastes like there are chocolate bits in the middle. I think I'm going to have to pick a box of these up soon. My son isn't crazy about them- he likes the strawberry flavor better. I think these are amazing.
Gene V.
danbury, CT
tried the orginial, tried the strawberry and tried this one and I like one of them. I'm not sure what to like about this product. It's hard, it's too big and it's tasteless. Maybe this can be switched to being a snack for people who don't care for flavors. But definitely not a cereal of any kind
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Chocolate Little Bites Cereal is so YUMMY! So, yummy I am wondering if I am indulging in a breakfast dessert! But, think it provides me with great fiber and the vitamins and nutrients that I need to start my day off right!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a healthier alternative to alleviate your sweet tooth. It's sweet, cocoa crunch in milk makes a delightful treat. I tend to like frosted mini wheats over other cereal, yet even smaller little bits is preferred over the mini.
Vanessa C.
I love these because it's healthy, it tastes good, and it has frosting that always pulls the whole thing together. It's always a healthy way to start the day. It's a good price for what you're getting as well!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Do you have any other ways of using this other than just eating it as cereal?