Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealMini-Wheats
Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Chocolate Little Bites Cereal

Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Chocolate Little Bites Cereal

by Mini-Wheats

Kellogg's® Chocolate Little Bites™ Frosted Mini Wheats® Cereal.
Excellent source of fiber & made from 100% whole grain.
200 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
210mg sodium, 9% DV.
12g sugars per 1 cup serving.
Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal.
Half the size!

How do these taste like... I'm into the original one but I don't mind trying new cereal?
Are they good, flavory?
Do you have any other ways of using this other than just eating it as cereal?
Start your review of Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Chocolate Little Bites Cereal!
Sih Yi Y.
Ridgewood, NY
My favorite cereal~ kove the taste of the chocolste and feel heslthier than other cereal
Christine K.
Alexandria, VA
Love this cereal, not only great for breakfast, also a perfect on the go snack. Fills me right up and had a great chocolate frosted taste.
Purnima D.
Purchased at: Target
This tastes really amazing! It’s whole wheats and tastes great with milk. I am a repeat consumer because it’s great for mornings and tastes healthy as well. It’s a great thing for the morning.
Mandy C.
Selma, AL
I purchased this item buy one get one free with the original kind at my local Winn Dixie. I am not typically a fan of chocolate or chocolate flavoured things but decided to give this product a try. I was very pleasantly surprised. The size was nice and I really enjoyed the flavour. The taste of the icing with the chocolate was great. I definitely look forward to buying this product again. Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Chocolate Little Bites Cereal
Emily M.
Avilla, IN
The chocolate gives it a great taste. Have bought these many times. Would recommend to family and friends.
Kiera F.
North Lawrence, OH
Kids would love this cereal because of they sugary taste but they are actually healthier than a lot of other cereals.
Brandy E.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! This cereal is perfect for the whole family. It is a staple in my pantry. It's sweet without being overly sugary and the chocolate flavor is perfect. The price is reasonable, we purchase it at our local grocery store. TIP: crush some over a bowl of ice cream....YUM!!!
Eva N.
Love this cereal. Just tried it out this past week and the combo is delish. I feel like I'm still eating a good for you cereal but with a taste of elevated chocolate. It does taste like very good chocolate. Helped with digestion issues also for me.
Rachel C.
I really loved trying this cereal. I like how it turns the milk into chocolate mold for more flavor. Good pricing would recommend
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
This is one of my favorite flavors of Mini Wheats. These are smaller biscuits but have a little crunch on the inside. So good!