BY MINI-WHEATS #69 in Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Frosted Mini Wheals® Cereal Touch of Fruit in the Middle Raisin.
New!
Excellent source of fiber & made from 100% Whole grain.
Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal.

juan m.
Doral, FL
es lo mejor para un desayuno saludable, rico y nutritivo. tiene toda las vitaminas y minerales que el cuerpo necesita.. su valor es muy barato y su sabor es inconfundible . siempre consumo este serial y puedo decir que lo recomiendo en todo aspecto
Chris B.
Bolivar , OH
I love Kelloggs Frosted Mini Wheats. The bright color on the box helps me find it quickly at the grocery store. I love that I can eat them with mulk in the morning to get some of my fiber intake for the day. the cereal leaves me feeling full. I also love the fact I can eat them as a snack without milk through out the day. The price point is good. I believe it hey are worth every penny. I would recommend them to ever one.
Lauren P.
Deering, NH
I eat these straight out of the box they are delicious!!! Just the right amount of sweet and sooo crunchy. I put them in a sandwich baggy and bring to work for a mid day snack. Good with milk or alone. They satisfy my need for crunchy and sweet. And they aren't really that bad for you comparatively speaking to other high sugar cereals.
Michelle W.
Shredded wheat cereals have always been a favorite of mine. When I was a kid there was a brand that had a whole raisin in each. This was my favorite because it had just enough fruit to wheat ratio. This newer take on it I don't like as much it doesn't have the flavor or texture in the jam like filling that the original cereal had.
Bianca N.
Portales NM, NM
These are so good and a brand that I love I am trying to make an effort to eat better and this is one of the things that I love to have for breakfast. They are healthy and good with some milk or the eat on the go. They seem really rare , I haven't been able to find them but if you are able to I would try them.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
I LOVE MINI WHEATS! Really any kind of mini wheat is good to eat, it's filled with fiber and recommended vitamins and minerals, it's like a super cereal. I would eat these almost every morning before school and kept me satisfied until lunch. It's really filling too for a cereal and sits well. Higjly recommend(:
olivia v.
I have fell in love with these ever since my grandma showed them to me. i would always hate having soggy cereal coming down for breakfast in the morning but this cereal never tasted bad when it got soggy and it has a rich taste which i love. i recommend this for if you have kids that love tasty cereal
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal Touch of Fruit in the Middle Raisin is a great cereal. We eat it with or without milk. I used to get this at Thriftway. I like to munch on it like as a snack. It is on my shopping list. It's hard to find. If I put milk on it I let it soak up the milk.
Kimberly P.
Muncie
I am eating Pumpkin Spice mini-wheats as I write....right out of the box! It good for me, tastes amazing and is a good value. I haven't had this flavour before, but I like all the flavours except the chocolate). I take them to work as a snack. They fill me up and keep me going. Good stuff!
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Even thou these seem like a "Healthy Food" they are delicious. A good amount of sugar in the frosting and it's no where near a bland cereal. The fruit inside is good. They stay fresh for a long time. I rarely get a stale bowl. I love this cereal! Normal buy for me in all flavors!