BY MINI-WHEATS

Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Blueberry Whole Grain Cereal: Lightly sweetened whole grain cereal 100% whole wheat 8 amazing layers, 8 layers of whole grain Each layer is made from 100% whole grain wheat which is rich in fiber Blueberry frosted mini wheats, 21-oz value size This hearty cereal fills you up without dragging you down so that you can stay focused throughout the day An excellent source of fiber and whole grains Each piece is sprinkled on one side with blueberry flavored frosting A healthy and sweet breakfast cereal that the entire family can enjoy

• Hi. Just wondering if these are suitable for vegans and v...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Morgan K.
Oxnard
The yummiest cereal ever! I live mini wheats and the fact that they made blueberry is even better. The only thing is that I don’t think people realize how much sugar is in these because they try to cater towards the healthier crowd. All around good awesome cereal if you don’t really care about sugar.
Carly S.
Indianapolis, IN
The blueberry is my absolute favorite flavor! I love opening the box in the morning to the wonderful smell and bright blue/purple on my cereal. Mini Wheats have always kept me full until lunch time and they’re a great source of protein!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
frosted Mini Wheats are my favorite cereal and the blueberry flavored on is my favorite of there flavors. It's nice and sugar loaded with a tart blueberry flavor. I will be purchasing this more in the future.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Mini wheats are one of my favorite cereals because it’s crunchy, filling, and delicious! And they really pulled through with the blueberry flavor! Blueberry is one of my favorite flavors and I found this to be delicious. I love to put them in snack baggies and bring them with my on the go. So crunchy and delicious taste. The price is great and they compare well to other bands.
Katy L.
Cypress
This is a good cereal, but the Kroger brand is better in my opinion and cheaper. In a pinch, I’ll get this product but with a cheaper and better option on the same isle, I don’t get it very often.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
This is my daughter and I's favorite breakfast cereal. It never lasts long; the box is so small for such a delicious cereal. I wish, they had a bigger box. We love this cereal for obviously breakfast and snack! I'm always on the hunt to find it on sale! We usually buy two boxes at a time!
Jen C.
Aiken
We love this cereal at our house! My five and two year old boys devour this cereal! And they are picky eaters! We have to buy several boxes a week. My husband and I also both enjoy this cereal. It is a plus that it is one of the healthier ones
Brooke B.
Love this flavor of Mini Wheats! Probably my favorite out of all the different kinds! Perfect for breakfast and tastes kind of like a blueberry muffin. I would buy again and again. Makes the milk taste great too!!
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite cereal ever! Great value and even better taste! Tastes great with or without milk. I bought this at Walmart and I love it. It’s pretty healthy I think and I would definitely buy this again
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
This flavor is by far my favorite of the bunch. I mean all of the frosted kinds of delicious but the blueberry is spot on. I think they got the amount of frosting on these babies spot on"! It's just enough to sweeten but not make you feel guilty for eating more than one cup <- I mean cup literally....its the only way to eat cereal
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Sarah K.
Vancouver, BC
Hi. Just wondering if these are suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Thanks