Kellogg's® Frosted Krispies® Cereal

by Rice Krispies

When you pour a bowl of this frosted, toasted rice cereal you'll be giving your kids something they love.

Rice, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Malt Flavor, Vitamins And Minerals:, Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Cereal Does this product come individually wrapped?
Where would you recommend I buy these ?
Soo?when will they come back
Start your review of Kellogg's® Frosted Krispies® Cereal!
Shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
Kellogg's® Frosted Krispies® Cereal uploaded by Shawna H.
Kellogg's® Frosted Krispies® Cereal uploaded by Shawna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love so much you can make fun treats with these be very creative with this bunch great ideas on Pinterest
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
My kids absolutely loved his cereal the sweetness with the crunch they’re not that expensive the taste is very good and my kids loved them I would definitely buy again
Laura E.
Ardmore, OK
Snap crackle pop. Colorful packaging. Great flavor. Can be used in recipes. Don't believe these are healthy but it doesn't matter. Always a favorite in this household. Buy and keep on hand. You won't regret having these for breakfast. Buy these at Walmart or homeland.
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
Oh so sweet, but just in the right amount. I’m like a kid again in the mornings when I’m eating my frosted Rice Krispies. The sound of the snap, crackle pop.
Emily C.
Bronx
The simplest most delicious breakfast cereal. Hearing the crackles reminds me of childhood and obviously making Rice Krispie treats is always fun. Classic.
Marisa B.
Bloomfield
This cereal is really good my kids and I love it. It's just the right amount of sweetness. Very good.
Jennifer B.
Cross Jct, VA
My kids love these. They eat them all the time. The Frosted on the mm means no need to add sugar. They are great for rice krispy treats too. Buy them all the time
ayo K.
I always buy this frosted flakes every time I go grocery shopping. I love it so much and my kids love it too. This is a staple in our home and I cant go a week without buying one. It taste real good and I love how crispy it is . I take it with warm or cold milk and it taste great either ways .
Whitney C.
The best rice krispies ever. Reminds me of when i was a kid and pouring sugar in my bowl. Taste even better!!
Geneva W.
Haysi, VA
Rice Crispies are one of my favorite cereals to have for breakfast. They taste great and have a satisfying crunch that you don't get anywhere else. They are also very versatile and can be made into rice crispy treats which my son loves.