Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® with Marshmallows Cereal

by Kellogg's

First time ever! Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® with marshmallows! Why didn't someone think of this before? Seems obvious right? The gloriously delicious cereal you love, now with little sweet & crispy marshmallows. We live in amazing times, my friends. Now we have the cereal to prove it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® with Marshmallows Cereal!
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes with Marshmallows is okay. My little one loves it but I accidentally picked this up thinking it was the original.
Roma, TX
grew up eating frosted flakes, i'm almost 20 and frosted flakes is still my cereal of choice! they are more than great they are amazing!
los desayunos son ideales con este cereal que le añado leche frutas y yogurt y me encanta siempre. algunas veces lo tomo solo
Ann Arbor, MI
Delicious cereal for breakfast. The added flavor of the marshmallows is great. I love the texture and flavor of this cereal.
Baltimore, MD
Sksksksj. Djsksksnsns kill paused disuse names ksjsjs !!!!! Ksjsjs jam ksjsjse ksjsjs njjw df !!!! All ashen ksjsjs funds !!!
Tornado , WV
This is great if you like marshmallows in your cereal. It is a great way of getting something sweet but something healthy.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these I eat them with my kids and they love them too there great you guys will love them you won't be disappointed
Los Gatos, CA
I love it! very tasty, affordable and its always fresh. i usually eat it for breakfast and as a snacks during the day.
Newport News, VA
Just when I thought you couldn't make the classic Frosted Flakes fast any better they go and add marshmallows. Winning
The kids love this for breakfast or for a snack through out the day. this is something we always have in the house

Looking for your answer?