BY KELLOGG'S

First time ever! Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® with Marshmallows! Why didn't someone think of this before? Seems obvious, right? The gloriously delicious cereal you love, now with little sweet & crispy marshmallow. We live in amazing times, my friends. Now we have the cereal to prove it. see more...

Rochelle N.
The original frosted flakes taste so good already and with the marshmallows it makes it better! It tastes sweet and crispy. I love starting my morning with a bowl of milk and this frosted flakes. They are so addicting.
Kalea
This is literally the best cereal. If you love Frosted Flakes and Lucky Charms, this is the cereal for you! It's definitely not the healthiest (obviously) but it's a great treat. It's also pretty well priced in terms of other cereals. I don't recommend always eating this, but it's awesome every once in a while.
Lea D.
Philadelphia
i'm not a big fan of cereal but I do love me some marshmallows. The marshmallows really add to the cereal. It just makes it so much better to eat and reminds me of Smore's even though there's no chocolate or graham cracker… But it gives me that vibe and I love it.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
How didn't I know about this before??? I LOVE it! I bought it days ago at Publix, and I also got the Cinnamon one! I love this one because marshmallows are my favorite thing!
Lauryn R.
Morgan City, LA
So good! It's the best two things in one! Frosted Flakes and cereal marsh mellows. It's very sweet but so good! I get mine from Walmart. And i buy this often. I usually buy two boxes at once. The marsh mellows add just the right amount of sugar.
Angelica J.
Henderson, KY
I love this!! The marshmallows make it ten times better! It might not be the healthiest but it sure is yummy! This has to be one my top 5 favorite cereals! I sometimes add chocolate chips & it makes it so much sweeter
Amber W.
Murray, UT
My family loves Frosted Flakes! We tried this kind with marshmallows, it honestly isn't as good as regular Frosted Flakes. But it wasn't horrible! I don't think I would buy it again though.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA
I used to live eating this when I was younger j usually add more sugar aha but this brand of cereal is really good and light on your stomach depends on how much you eaten
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
This is a great cereal! You get the sweet crunch of frosted flakes with the awesomeness of marshmallows! It's a perfect combination and my whole family enjoyes it. Great for breakfast or a snack!
Ashley R.
Champaign, IL
I think the addition of the marshmallows ruined the frosted flakes. The textures and tastes of them don't mix together. I loved frosted flakes but the marshmallows ruined then for me