BY KELLOGG'S

First time ever! Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® with Marshmallows! Why didn't someone think of this before? Seems obvious, right? The gloriously delicious cereal you love, now with little sweet & crispy marshmallow. We live in amazing times, my friends. Now we have the cereal to prove it. see more...

Kathy Q.
Start your day off the right way with Kellogg's frosted flakes with marshmallows cereal
Each 0.75-cup serving contains 110 calories and 0 Gram of fat
It's the fuel you need to meet the day ahead
The large, 26.8-ounce box means there's always plenty for the whole family
This item ships as a pack of 12 13.6-ounce boxes
Kalea
This is literally the best cereal. If you love Frosted Flakes and Lucky Charms, this is the cereal for you! It's definitely not the healthiest (obviously) but it's a great treat. It's also pretty well priced in terms of other cereals. I don't recommend always eating this, but it's awesome every once in a while.
Lauryn R.
Morgan City, LA
So good! It's the best two things in one! Frosted Flakes and cereal marsh mellows. It's very sweet but so good! I get mine from Walmart. And i buy this often. I usually buy two boxes at once. The marsh mellows add just the right amount of sugar.
Angelica J.
Henderson, KY
I love this!! The marshmallows make it ten times better! It might not be the healthiest but it sure is yummy! This has to be one my top 5 favorite cereals! I sometimes add chocolate chips & it makes it so much sweeter
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
This is a great cereal! You get the sweet crunch of frosted flakes with the awesomeness of marshmallows! It's a perfect combination and my whole family enjoyes it. Great for breakfast or a snack!
Amber W.
Murray, UT
My family loves Frosted Flakes! We tried this kind with marshmallows, it honestly isn't as good as regular Frosted Flakes. But it wasn't horrible! I don't think I would buy it again though.
Ashley R.
Champaign, IL
I think the addition of the marshmallows ruined the frosted flakes. The textures and tastes of them don't mix together. I loved frosted flakes but the marshmallows ruined then for me
Rita M.
Oakland, CA
I used to live eating this when I was younger j usually add more sugar aha but this brand of cereal is really good and light on your stomach depends on how much you eaten
Daniela R.
I love marshmallows since ever, and they're even better with my cereal and with milk! Definitely one of my favorites and I buy it every time I can.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
Great cereal that you don't have to add anything to, but milk. It also offers a good source of vitamins. I'd definitely recommend this cereal.