Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes® with Energy Clusters Cereal

by Kellogg's

Clusters and Flakes of Awesome Sink your spoon into a taste you love and help supercharge your game! Crispy, deliciously fun Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® team up with crunchy granola clusters to give you energy that'll help you show your stripes™!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes® with Energy Clusters Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Indianapolis, IN
My kids love anything sugary! This cereal is yummy and totally sugary! I love Frosted Flakes!
Lewes, DE
These frosted flakes taste great and they always give me energy. It keeps me full and going.
Elmhurst, NY
I love Frosted Flakes! Theyre my favorite cereal since I was a kid. This one is my favorite
Conroe, TX
So good, always have loved it! It has the perfect amount of sugar and it tastes so great!
Bakersfield, CA
I love Frosted Flakes. One of my favorite cereals especially with slices of banana in it.
Philadelphia , PA
Never had this exact kind but I love Frosted Flakes. Gratifying taste in every bite.
Northport, AL
I enjoyed them! Taste is good! I just prefer some good ol fashioned Frosted Flakes!
Leicester, MA
He comprado este producto por mucho tiempo y me fascina, de hecho es mi favorito
Crystal City, TX
Frosted flakes cereal is good. A good breakfast eat foe those who are on the go.
Really yummy! I'm not a huge frosted flakes fan and these were really good.
Really yummy! I'm not a huge frosted flakes fan and these were really good.

Looking for your answer?