Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes® with Energy Clusters Cereal

by Kellogg's

Clusters and Flakes of Awesome Sink your spoon into a taste you love and help supercharge your game! Crispy, deliciously fun Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® team up with crunchy granola clusters to give you energy that'll help you show your stripes™!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes® with Energy Clusters Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Tastes great but used malt barely in the flavoring. Would be so much more enjoyable without malt barley flavoring to make it gluten free.
Reading, PA
This cereal is pretty good. Not too bland not too sweet. I only bought it once because it was on sale. I won't pay full price for it.
New Holstein, WI
Have not tried these but I am always looking for that extra energy boost in the morning. I will probably pick these up pretty soon.
Crossville, AL
I love Kellogg's and these look great. I can't wait to try them and see how good they are for that extra energy in the mornings.
Doral, FL
Have an incredible taste, although I always buy them for my younger brother, I admit that from time to time I usually eat them.
Miami , FL
I decided brought this for the protein but the didn't like the taste. I prefered the regular flavor. I wouldn't buy this again
Doral, FL
kellogg's is my favorite cereal, milk accompanied him and some fruit is my dream breakfast! I like many of his presentations.
An excellent ceral that provides the nutrients ideal to start a good day with energies and healthy its flavor is delicious
Laredo, TX
we always eat them for breakfast there aweome eoth bannanas there not that sweet and are really healthy its a must try
Batesville, AR
With so many kids and grandchildren . Creek is very important around our house, it's quick and easy and tastes good to

Looking for your answer?