BY FROSTED FLAKES #63 in Cereal

Kellogg's.
COLLECT CODE INSIDE GET FREE STUFF!
DISNEY PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
Calories 120 Per Serving, Total Fat 0g (0%), Sodium 180mg (8%), Sugars 8g Per Serving, Vitamin A (10%), Vitamin C (10%).
Each serving provides these percentages of the GDA based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FROSTED FLAKES, CEREAL.
EARN YOUR STRIPES.
REDUCED SUGAR.
COMPARED TO ORIGINAL
KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES.
Not a reduced calorie food. $5 CONCESSION CASH WITH 3 CODES.
GOOD SOURCE OF VITAMIN D.
CEREAL.
NET WT. 17.5 OZ. (1 LB. 1.5 OZ.) (496g). see more...

Noura H.
Los Angeles
Always keep in mind the nutrition label, you really don’t realize how much sugar is in cereal in general, but besides that, I love itttt! Tastes sooo delicious and sweet which is what I look forward too in the mornings! Tony the Tiger did us well with this cereal! It’s so pretty to look at and so appetizing I love pouring less milk and really have the cereal soak up the milk
Mila M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is myself and my kids all time favorite #1 cereal. I enjoy Frosted Flakes with Almond Milk and sometimes. I slice banana’s over them. I definitely recommend these

Sometimes, regular Frosted Flakes are too sweet, and we don’t like too much sugar so these are the perfect alternative.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Joelle M.
maybe not the healthiest way to start the day but it is the sugar cereal that is the best. so sweeet and i love how they are covered in sugar. especially with milk they are great. i suggest. to anyone who like sugar.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, breakfast and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Whitney D.
Gulfport, MS
Frosted Flakes is a must have at every Walmart trip. From us to even our children, they are definitely a favorite. We love that they have made the reduced sugar option cause it is very nice to know we can give a slight healthier version to our kids.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
This is such a great cereal flavor I only recommend to text her so delicious and the box is adorable it's one of the best designs ever I would definitely buy it again like I do weekly and recommend it to others.
Addie M.
Council Bluffs
I love the reduced sugar version because it’s a little bit better for you. I’ve been eating Frosted Flakes for as long as I can remember. I always find myself going back to Frosted Flakes.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Yummy! I love everything about! I love every flavor. I love to eat them without without milk anytime of the day for a meal, for a snack, something for the munchies. Best cereal ever made!
Sharon S.
Spring City
Our family lives these they now have chocolate ones haven't tried yet but waiting to get them perfect to try your kids on a new cereal because they get bored of the same old thing
Lynette R.
Does it taste better with reduced fat?
karla s.
The Dalles, OR
I have not bought this type of cereal. As much as I enjoy frosted flakes i would like a healthier version... what do you recommend about this!!?
Katherine R.
Bucaramanga
se podría hacer un cereal con base chocolate?
Earn $352/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Chante L.
I don't think its a big difference in taste just something to get use to still taste good.