BY FROSTED FLAKES #38 in Cereal

Kellogg's.
COLLECT CODE INSIDE GET FREE STUFF!
DISNEY PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
Calories 120 Per Serving, Total Fat 0g (0%), Sodium 180mg (8%), Sugars 8g Per Serving, Vitamin A (10%), Vitamin C (10%).
Each serving provides these percentages of the GDA based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FROSTED FLAKES, CEREAL.
EARN YOUR STRIPES.
REDUCED SUGAR.
COMPARED TO ORIGINAL
KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES.
Not a reduced calorie food. $5 CONCESSION CASH WITH 3 CODES.
GOOD SOURCE OF VITAMIN D.
CEREAL.
NET WT. 17.5 OZ. (1 LB. 1.5 OZ.) (496g). see more...

Christen D.
Fairview, NC
I absoululy love this cereal! Not only does it tast amazing right as you pour it, but once it sits for a bit the milk gets a yummy sweet flavor from the Frosted Flakes. I personally find myself eating it for my sweet fix in the evening, but I also enjoy it in the morning!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Samie G.
I love this cereal! It has a great flavor and it's a step up from Corn Flakes. Although I like both cereals, Frosted flaks has that just the right amount of sugar to make your milk taste great. It can also be eaten alone if desired.
Shikina H.
I love the the reduce sugar Frosted FlakesThis a great healthy cereal especially if you can not eat high sugar content. This will be a repeat product for me. This is a first time use for me but it won’t be my last.
Meagan L.
Many
Love this cereal with it without milk! They are prefect to put in a little ziplock bag and send with the kids for a snack or even you adults/teens at work! The price isn’t too bad, I always get the biggest box!
Mariah M.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love Frosted Flakes. They are at a reasonable price and you get good amount of cereal for the price. I’d definitely recommend to others especially if you’re looking to lower your sugar intake.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
jurney h.
Frosted Flakes is one of my other favorite cereals. The sugar of course makes everything better with this cereal. And milk added into it is so much better. I love this ceral, I recommend for u to try it:)
Erin O.
If you're looking for a healthy alternative to the Sugary verison, this product is great. I babysit children and they often ask for Frosted Flakes, but the mom always said no because of the high sugar. On the last day, I brought the reduced sugar verison and the mom loved it and so did the boys !
Lynette R.
Does it taste better with reduced fat?
karla s.
The Dalles, OR
I have not bought this type of cereal. As much as I enjoy frosted flakes i would like a healthier version... what do you recommend about this!!?
Katherine R.
Bucaramanga
se podría hacer un cereal con base chocolate?
Earn $352/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Chante L.
I don't think its a big difference in taste just something to get use to still taste good.