BY FROSTED FLAKES #36 in Cereal

Kellogg's.
COLLECT CODE INSIDE GET FREE STUFF!
DISNEY PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
Calories 120 Per Serving, Total Fat 0g (0%), Sodium 180mg (8%), Sugars 8g Per Serving, Vitamin A (10%), Vitamin C (10%).
Each serving provides these percentages of the GDA based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FROSTED FLAKES, CEREAL.
EARN YOUR STRIPES.
REDUCED SUGAR.
COMPARED TO ORIGINAL
KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES.
Not a reduced calorie food. $5 CONCESSION CASH WITH 3 CODES.
GOOD SOURCE OF VITAMIN D.
CEREAL.
NET WT. 17.5 OZ. (1 LB. 1.5 OZ.) (496g). see more...

Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Foodie Expert
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Erin O.
If you're looking for a healthy alternative to the Sugary verison, this product is great. I babysit children and they often ask for Frosted Flakes, but the mom always said no because of the high sugar. On the last day, I brought the reduced sugar verison and the mom loved it and so did the boys !
Edmunda M.
Bay Shore, NY
This is my favorite favorite cereal ever! Hands down! I am super simple with cereals but this one is just a must have at home! It’s super good, especially since it doesn’t have as much sugar as almost every cereal. I don’t even have to add extra sugar, it’s just great exactly how it comes! Xo
Sasha D.
Fort drum, NY
A good snack for when you are bored. Can be purchased at any supermarket or Conner store I love buying these all the time good for breakfast love the sugary taste
Maura A.
N Wildwood, NJ
Foodie Expert
This cereal is what my family always buys because it is reduced sugar and the great thing is with that you can have everyone in the house happy. If you want more sugar you add it and if you have people in the house who prefer a more bran flake taste it is reduced! What could be better?
Georgina E.
Piscataway, NJ
I love sugary cereals! Guilty pleasure. Frosted Flakes has been my favorite since childhood. The flavor is consistent throughout the years. I love that it comes in a reduced sugar version but still tastes just as good and not watered down/flavorless like cornflakes
Brianna P.
Madisonville, TN
There's no real taste difference between this and the regular cereal. Good value. Good price. I usually add a banana or strawberries for more flavor. I eat this at least 3-4 times a week. I feel that it's a healthy alternative, since there's no major taste difference
Alejandra G.
Hopkins
Frosted Flakes are a classic cereal! Always have to have a box in the cupboard because you never know when you will crave that sugary goodness. Still a little too much sugar but sometimes it's ok to treat yourself if you've been good. I eat it without milk sometimes!
Lynette R.
Does it taste better with reduced fat?
karla s.
The Dalles, OR
I have not bought this type of cereal. As much as I enjoy frosted flakes i would like a healthier version... what do you recommend about this!!?
Earn $203/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $238/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $342/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)