BY KELLOGG'S

Limited Edition see more...

Jaclynne G.
Jaclynne G.
Winnipeg, MB
Thought this would be an interesting update on classic frosted flakes. Instead you get not chocolatey not marshmallowy sad excuse of a cereal
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Love feeding these to all the kids of the family and even the adults. Everybody loves them. They make us adults feel like kids again.
Andressa C.
Andressa C.
Votorantim
Uma delicia para quando acordar cedo, comer com um leite gelado em uma tijela. super saboroso, mais poderia ser ainda melhor.
Monse M.
Monse M.
Ciudad de México
Very good for breakfast and dinner. It has a good flavor.The taste is unique, and favorite for children I recommend so much
Saba I.
Saba I.
I personallly love the marchmellow and chocolates combination and i cant live with out it and is very tasty
Angel J.
Angel J.
el cereal para empezar el dia con energia super rico y barato es el cereal de un campeon
Mary Jane P.
Mary Jane P.
Fredericton, NB
These are fantastic they remind me of Lucky Charms and they taste so much better.
Izzah A.
Izzah A.
Doha
OH MY GOD
Mix chocolate with marshmallows and what could possibly go wrong?
Anas M.
Anas M.
Bizete
I remember having chocolate frosted flakes for the first time when I was young and this product brought me right back to that time I first had them as a child. As a lover of chocolate this tasted amazing and the addition of marshmallows just making it the perfect sweet treat!
Paola S.
Paola S.
I really like the cereal chocolate and chocolates have, it tastes very rich
but has very few chocolates, it would be great if I had a little more
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Omg never seen these I must try them.. put them in my beach bag lol