BY KELLOGG'S

Limited Edition see more...

Estefanía B.
This is the best in the world because it's the original cereal but the flavor is chocolate and its with marshmallows. THE BEST THINGS IN MY LIFE
Paola S.
I really like the cereal chocolate and chocolates have, it tastes very rich
but has very few chocolates, it would be great if I had a little more
Jaclynne G.
Winnipeg, MB
Thought this would be an interesting update on classic frosted flakes. Instead you get not chocolatey not marshmallowy sad excuse of a cereal
Rachel P.
Love feeding these to all the kids of the family and even the adults. Everybody loves them. They make us adults feel like kids again.
Andressa C.
Votorantim
Uma delicia para quando acordar cedo, comer com um leite gelado em uma tijela. super saboroso, mais poderia ser ainda melhor.
Karla P.
Son deliciosos, pero son muy dulces.
Es ideal para comenzar el día con buen humor e hipreractivo, aunque en exceso, es malo.
Monse M.
Ciudad de México
Very good for breakfast and dinner. It has a good flavor.The taste is unique, and favorite for children I recommend so much
Paola Z.
bogota
Son muy ricas además de dulces para mi que los productos son muy saludables y además llenan una de las comidas para mi
Itzel S.
México
This cereal is old school to me. I have it since I was a child and I love it! The marshmallows add a delicious touch.
andrea m.
a mis niños les gusta mucho y a mi esposo tambien son muy sobroso su sabor de choco asi que hay que comerlo es rico
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Omg never seen these I must try them.. put them in my beach bag lol