BY KELLOGG'S

Limited Edition see more...

Anna C.
Durant, MS
I bought this once and i really didn't like it. It way be because I'm use to the other coco brand cereals. But if you like chocolate you will love this.
Dana P.
I remember having chocolate frosted flakes for the first time when I was young and this product brought me right back to that time I first had them as a child. As a lover of chocolate this tasted amazing and the addition of marshmallows just making it the perfect sweet treat!
andrea g.
Dios no puedo creer esto me esta recordando mi infancia jajaja , cuando estaba como en 5to grado en el colegio mis papas acostumbraban a comprarme yogurt con cereal y siempre era uno que tuviese malvaviscos asi como este demasiado rico comerlo
Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
This cereal is my favorite for breakfast. Give you the fullness to the max.
sabrina w.
bourbonnais, IL
The advertisement for the cereal is very misleading. The taste and look of the cereal when the milk jugs into it is very unappealing. Overall I'm not happy with this product and would not recommend it or buy it again
Stephanie V.
What a great way to start the morning! Not only are Frosted Flakes with marshmallows delicious they are a great price too!
Anas M.
Bizete
Itzel S.
México
This cereal is old school to me. I have it since I was a child and I love it! The marshmallows add a delicious touch.
Rachel P.
Love feeding these to all the kids of the family and even the adults. Everybody loves them. They make us adults feel like kids again.
Saba I.
I personallly love the marchmellow and chocolates combination and i cant live with out it and is very tasty
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Omg never seen these I must try them.. put them in my beach bag lol