BY KELLOGG'S

Limited Edition see more...

susan g.
Anaheim, CA
Theyre great. Just like it says . good for people who like sweet in the morning . or chocolate lovers . my favorite cereal
Stephanie V.
What a great way to start the morning! Not only are Frosted Flakes with marshmallows delicious they are a great price too!
Emir T.
Orlando, Florida
My kids love it, always they ask that buy.
It is economical and healthy which is very good for the health of my children
Hilda A.
Baltimore, MD
It is tasty with marshmallows and chocolate thats my kids favorite flavor. They can eat for breakfast or any time
bryanna d.
Mmmmmm. I love chocolate and marshmallow anything!!! Cereal for the win!!!! Even plain frosted flakes are good
Leyda A.
Central Falls, RI
Deliciosos!!! Ricos y un rico "mata hambre" para cuando te tienes que ir rápido a la universidad o al trabajo.
Bernary C.
I Love chocolate are my favorites for my breakfast or afternoon snack, I accompany with a cup of cold milk<3
Danielle S.
Groveland, FL
We, I guess, just like the original. Unfortunately, I had to throw away he uneaten portions no one would eat.
Maygen K.
Spokane, WA
Love frosted flakes, grew up with them and i will probably buy them for my own kids as they get older too.
Mya R.
North Tonawanda, NY
I love the chocolate frosted flakes! They are perfect and leave a chocolate milk to drink at the end😍
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Omg never seen these I must try them.. put them in my beach bag lol