BY KELLOGG'S

Limited Edition see more...

Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH
I'm so in love with s'mores! This reminds me of them! My husband and me go threw a boxes all the time! I highly recommend to anyone who enjoys good cereal!
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
San Jose , CA
Este ferial era nuebo para mí y como que no me decidía a probar pero alfinal lo compre y si nos gusto es bueno y tiene buen sabor así que si está muy bien
Anna C.
Anna C.
Durant, MS
I bought this once and i really didn't like it. It way be because I'm use to the other coco brand cereals. But if you like chocolate you will love this.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
My number one all time favorite kind of cereal is Frosted Flakes. And I also love chocolate. So this cereal is really the best of both worlds for me!
Frankie M.
Frankie M.
San Diego, CA
all I have to say is I get that you got to appeal to everyone but frosted flakes with marshmallows and chocolate just didn't do it for me
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
My kids love frosted flakes in the morning afternoon or at night is when they taste better with a good yellow banana they taste amazing.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
What a great way to start the morning! Not only are Frosted Flakes with marshmallows delicious they are a great price too!
Emir T.
Emir T.
Orlando, Florida
My kids love it, always they ask that buy.
It is economical and healthy which is very good for the health of my children
Hilda A.
Hilda A.
Baltimore, MD
It is tasty with marshmallows and chocolate thats my kids favorite flavor. They can eat for breakfast or any time
Leyda A.
Leyda A.
Central Falls, RI
Deliciosos!!! Ricos y un rico "mata hambre" para cuando te tienes que ir rápido a la universidad o al trabajo.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Omg never seen these I must try them.. put them in my beach bag lol