BY KELLOGG'S

Limited Edition see more...

Noelle S.
Noelle S.
I'm snacking on this right now and could probably write the whole review while chewing one marshmallow. This cereal is not bad, but it's not exactly good either. The marshmallows are a bit tough (I'm eating them plain so add milk to avoid this.) and you can feel your teeth rotting the whole time you consume it. The flakes are good when you don't mind the sugar rush but I wouldn't buy it again.
Dana P.
Dana P.
I remember having chocolate frosted flakes for the first time when I was young and this product brought me right back to that time I first had them as a child. As a lover of chocolate this tasted amazing and the addition of marshmallows just making it the perfect sweet treat!
Karla A.
Karla A.
Vineland, NJ
think about hot chocolate with marshmallows that is how this cereal taste the first time i got it i purchase it at acme. this became my favorite and i eat it every time i want cereal. Kellogg's is one of the best brands that i know and they are so healthy too.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
I do not like these Frosted Flakes I like the regular ones this one has marshmallows and he's very nasty compared to the other one I think Jess is not eating this because it will make you feel like I did very nasty do not use these or drink I mean or even.
andrea g.
andrea g.
Dios no puedo creer esto me esta recordando mi infancia jajaja , cuando estaba como en 5to grado en el colegio mis papas acostumbraban a comprarme yogurt con cereal y siempre era uno que tuviese malvaviscos asi como este demasiado rico comerlo
Zayda P.
Zayda P.
I love Chocolate frosted flakes, so when I saw this, I got excited and had to buy it. The marshmallows is just overkill. Was not a fan at all. It was just a but too much for me. I'm a huge cereal eater but would not buy this again.
sabrina w.
sabrina w.
bourbonnais, IL
The advertisement for the cereal is very misleading. The taste and look of the cereal when the milk jugs into it is very unappealing. Overall I'm not happy with this product and would not recommend it or buy it again
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Personally, like the original frosted flakes without the marshmallows. The marshmallows are stiff and when combined with milk, they take over all the complete flavor of the cereal. I wouldn't repurchase this again.
Taniyah P.
Taniyah P.
This cereal tastes really good. I eat it every morning for breakfast when I want something quick and fast. I'm so glad they finally made a chocolate version. I'm always willing to try new things. Who doesn't?
Logan E.
Logan E.
Dallas, TX
This is a great cereal box it would be great to eat on Halloween just because it looks like it's a Halloween cereal so you should try it and tell me about it
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Omg never seen these I must try them.. put them in my beach bag lol