Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® Cereal 24 oz. Box uploaded by Dshante R.Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® Cereal 24 oz. Box uploaded by velia g.Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® Cereal 24 oz. Box uploaded by Brandy L.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal: Serve them with milk or your favorite milk alternative Perfect for breakfast Value sized Good source of vitamin DThey're gr-r-reat Frosted cereal Kosher Easy snacking In the car On the run see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brandy L.
Gns
My go to cereal was on sale today for 295 when it's regular almost $5 so I picked up a couple of boxes and they will probably be gone by Monday amazing cereal
dashavia f.
I have the serial every morning I get my boat from Costco or Sam's I love it with peanut butter I'm obsessed
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Best cereal ever!!! Timeless ! Love the crunch, the sweet taste, and the fact that they are good for you!!!
Dshante R.
Thibodaux
Frosted Flakes is on of the cereal I like to eat time to time when I have a taste to eat them...
Jade B.
sy4 5fd
I’ve had frosted flakes since I was a lil peanut! However I always thought they were called Frosties😂, unless that’s just an English thing, after moving into my own apartment with my partner, Frosties are still my number one buy! They’re sweet enough without sugar so perfect if you prefer sweet breakfast, and you can get them in massive family packs! I usually get mine from your average supermarket (Tesco, ASDA, Morrison’s etc) also sad to admit my mum also brought me the Frosties bowl and spoon for Christmas last year 😂😂
Izabella D.
londo
Call me a child but I love this so so much. It tastes great, reminds me of my childhood and doesn’t leave me hungry 30 minutes after eating a bowl of it. Not the healthiest of options but there’s definitely worse!!!