BY FROSTED FLAKES #4 in Cereal

Kellogg's.
Calories 110 Per Serving, Total Fat 0g (0%), Sodium 140mg (6%), Sugars 11g Per Serving, Vitamin A (10%), Vitamin C (10%).
Each serving provides these percentages of the GDA based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FROSTED FLAKES OF CORN.
EARN YOUR STRIPES.
THEY'RE GR-R-REAT!
GOOD SOURCE OF VITAMIN D.
CEREAL.
NET WT. 14 OZ. (397g).

Buy on target.com
Dior K.
Boynton Beach
Review for: Cereal 10.5 oz; 298 g, Kellogg'S® Cereal more...
CORNFLAKES<FROSTED FLAKES ..... Sorry not sorry, this websites ment for the truth so where gonna tell it like it is. I got a little rap to represent my love for Frosted  Flakes. Listen up here .. you know im the best, these other brands just couldn't contest, you grab me when you see me, you gulp me down and eat me. Don't gotta do much just grab me and munch, CORNFLAKES who honey sit down and let me pull out my vows, this is no marriage propsal, guy im about to dispose you((fully))
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
I love frosted flakes whether I'm eating it dry or with milk. Good for all ages and households may be too hard for some children or may also be too sweet but probably drinking it with unsweeten milk would help reduce the sweetness. Our household buy this product every month.
Kyle N.
Cameron, MO
Kellogs frosted flakes are the voices of our childhoods screaming out against the unstoppable pain of adulthood. Why burden yourself with taxes and long work days when the delicious flavor of Frosted Flakes is right there, beckoning you to rejoice in sugary goodness! So take a stand instead and raise your flag like William Wallace at the battle field. The world may take your time. It may take your money. But it can never take the simple sweet flavor of Frosted Flakes
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Review for: Kellogg'S® Cereal more...
Frosted Flakes are in my top 5 but they get soggy SO FAST! Literally pour up a bowl turn your head for a few seconds and it is super soggy. I have mastered just putting a little in the bowl and sitting with the milk and the cereal to replenish my bowl otherwise its a no go. Call me weird but I do add extra sugar to mines, but i mostly only eat Frosted Flakes as my midnight snack.
Carmen R.
Newark
Now, this is my ULTIMATE, ABSOLUTE favorite cereal out of all cereals. If you were my roommate, you would definitely know this, because that's all I would buy. I would eat this morning, noon, and night. It's that good to me. I don't care what anyone says. Even my family don't like the fact that I always eat cereal, and I don't regret it. My bones are strong, and getting stronger, hello!
Cheljha L.
My mom usually would buy us just corn flakes and then we'd have to add the sugar in them oh, so when she first brought us Frosted Flakes we still had an added sugar to them which like now I realize is way too much sugar. But this is one of the cereals that my mom would buy for us it was so good I think I still really like it I don't put sugar in them now but they're still good I generally give them to the kids that I take care of. And they're okay with it and they know that is not a lot and again I put more milk that I do cereal so it like balances it out and sometimes the kids don't really eat much of the drink much of the milk. Overall is a really great cereal and I just remember always getting like a little toy in the cereal box and how I was always there for it &I still am.
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Cereal 10.5 oz; 298 g, Kellogg'S® Cereal, Cereal 14 oz, Cereal 2.1 oz more...
I’ve loved Frosted Flakes since I was a kid. When I travel abroad “frosties” are my trusted go to. They’re delicious, i can eat them at any time in the day and in moderation I don’t find them to be unhealthy, though there is a reduced sugar option which also tastes great and I would consider slightly healthier. Affordable especially at Costco, definitely a staple in our pantry.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Review for: Cereal 10.5 oz; 298 g more...
I defenetly enjoy the flavor of this cereal! I have eat this since I was little:)) I love the flavor and the sugar! I love the flavor when I add strawberries and banana:) it is affordable and i would defenetly recommend this product because to others it’s delicious
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
Review for: Kellogg'S® Cereal more...
Frosted Flakes are always a staple in our house. They are yummy and fun to eat especially with the playful Tiger mascot. The only drawback is the amount of sugar in this product but that should be expected when buying most cereals. Will keep buying this because it's a favorite around the house.
Kayla C.
Belle Fourche, SD
Review for: Kellogg'S® Cereal more...
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes have been a favorite since I was a child and now my own children love them! They haven't changed at all in 30 years which is one of the things I love the most about them. Each bite brings back memories of chilly mornings with a bowl full of Frosted Flakes and sliced bananas and my dad telling stories as we huddled around the heater.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat cereal just for breakfast or for an anytime snack?
Laisha A.
Costa Mesa
Is it just me or does anybody eat this cereal before you go to bed? Because I do
Danny m.
Still my favourite cereal,whats your' S??
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal. Does anyone add fruit? I love adding bananas!
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Anyone know how they are in comparison to the no brand products?