Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal

Kellogg's.
Calories 110 Per Serving, Total Fat 0g (0%), Sodium 140mg (6%), Sugars 11g Per Serving, Vitamin A (10%), Vitamin C (10%).
Each serving provides these percentages of the GDA based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FROSTED FLAKES OF CORN.
EARN YOUR STRIPES.
THEY'RE GR-R-REAT!
GOOD SOURCE OF VITAMIN D.
CEREAL.
NET WT. 14 OZ. (397g).

Hi. I just had a question? I’ve never tried these cereal and I would love to try them out, they look very good and tasty.
Is it so sweet ?
Does anyone else add sugar to their Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal ?
Start your review of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Prince George, BC
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal uploaded by Dana "Kitt" A.
#KellogsFrostedFlakes has been in our home over 58+ yrs at least that I'm aware of.. Everyone always had a box in their pantry..and all the kids knew Tony the Tiger from commercials..as the frosted flakes were Greeeeeaaaat!!! Oh my, lol trip down memory lane for us old~er people.. Unfortunately about 22/23 yrs ago we had to remove it from our house, as we found out my son was DEATHLY allergic to nuts. Who knew right? It was the first time he had reacted at 2 yrs of age and was how we initially found out about the nut allergy. Now that he's an adult on his own... I have a box ready for my grand daughter as she loves it too.
Brampton , ON
OK so when I was a little kid, I used to love this cereal, I use to have it every single day in the morning with some warm milk tasted so good, and for the price, it’s not even that bad. My mom always got it on a sale every time. And yes it’s not healthy at all now since I am a grown adult I would say it’s mostly just you eating sugar I haven’t had in a while, but I still know how it tastes like and if I have it now I probably will be on a sugar rush.
Ottawa , ON
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal uploaded by Avinash K.
Purchased at: Loblaws
Bought the mega jumbo box at loblaws for an amazing rate, because who doesn’t like frosted flakes..? One of my go to cereals when im craving something a little regular but with a nice tangy sweet taste! Goes really really well with fruits!
Love  this product as a sugary cereal fix. when In milk though you cannot leave it in the milk for long or else it will become soggy. if you want that great crunch you will want to eat it right away, this is also an inexpensive product and will/can last a few months
Swift Current, SK
I love this cereal. Not as much as a few other cereals, but as far as value goes, they are a great product, with a fairly good taste. Only complaint would be that it is not overly filling, so when eaten, I don;t last until lunch time without having to grab a snack
Surrey, BC
This cereal is close to my heart. I’ve been having it since I was a little girl with my grandma. It’s affordable and it’s great. My mornings are not complete without this. It’s great with it without milk and it actually contains healthy ingredients!!
Vaughan , ON
I mean what can you say about Frosted Flakes? They are a cult classic and will be around forever. My favourite thing to do is put in a cut up banana in it to give it more texture. It’ll always be a favourite cereal of mine.
Gatineau, QC
My grandfather always used to eat these, and always looking up to him growing up, I of course at them too. They actually taste very good, but can get soggy in the milk pretty fast. Love the crunch and the frosted flavour!
Toronto, ON
Frosted flakes is pretty much my every day cereal, it’s not too sweet it taste so good, I would say anyone who loves corn flakes to try frosted flakes and you will love it 10 times more. Super satisfying and affordable
frosted flakes ? what could be better than a big bowl full ?! just tuck right in . makes a good trail mix additive for a bit of sweet as well . alone or with milk these wonderful flakes make my teeth hurt these days . I had no idea sugar sticks to dental plaque and makes teeth decay ! still love them !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Woodbridge