Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal

Kellogg's.
Calories 110 Per Serving, Total Fat 0g (0%), Sodium 140mg (6%), Sugars 11g Per Serving, Vitamin A (10%), Vitamin C (10%).
Each serving provides these percentages of the GDA based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FROSTED FLAKES OF CORN.
EARN YOUR STRIPES.
THEY'RE GR-R-REAT!
GOOD SOURCE OF VITAMIN D.
CEREAL.
NET WT. 14 OZ. (397g).

Hi. I just had a question? I’ve never tried these cereal and I would love to try them out, they look very good and tasty.
Is it so sweet ?
Does anyone else add sugar to their Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal ?
Start your review of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Lebanon, TN
Frosted Flakes has been a go-to cereal of mine for about a decade now. It is a sugary cereal, so certainly a good treat for someone who loves "dessert for breakfast" or something to that regard. I wouldn't necessarily call it the most healthy cereal by any means; however, they don't profess to be anything more than a fun, sugary cereal that encourages people to get their day started in a fun, convenient way! I believe this product is both affordable and also practical for the day to day hectic lifestyle! Much cheaper than eating out- that is for sure!
Dunkirk, IN
Let me tell you about Tony. Tony is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Every time that I eat frosted flakes I get to see his everything. My heart is fluttering writing right now honestly. Frosted Flakes just taste so amazing. I love them, my daughter loves them, my boyfriend loves them.. everyone does. Sad to even write this, but sometimes honestly... I think my boyfriend loves Tony's frosted flakes more than he loves me. This post just made me a little sad, so imma head out and have a few bowls of Frosted Flakes. Thanks Loves, must buy! :)
Covington, GA
This is a classic cereal. This is one of the few cereals that actually tastes good wet or dry, I'm not a cereal-for-breakfast kind of person but I'd this. I personally think Frosted Flakes is already pretty sweet (hence why it's called 'frosted' 😂 lol) but when I was younger my cousins would add sugar to it (and my ten year old self many have done it once or twice)... Just putting that out there for anyone who would like more sugary cereal experience  😂
Green River
These are good for breakfast in the morning! They make you feel full fast and they are healthier than most cereal! I think that I would change how much sugar is in these though. On top of that, the flavor is amazing but I think they should add different kinds of fruit flavors in them, like oranges, strawberries, etcetera. I highly recommend for people who are extra hungry in the morning.Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal
Glendale, CA
ONE of the best CEREALs made. this cereal is something else, I probable can eat this everyday with no problem. It is so good especially the milk after your done with the cereal. me personally sometimes I let it get soagy or like somewhere in between crispy and soagy. it is a little sugary I can tell you but I have never had a problem with that OOPS (lol). so yummy
Means, Ky
I have been eating Thai cereal since I was a kid. It will always be my favorite cereal. I love grabbing a bowl of this in the morning for breakfast and starting my day with it. I remember as a kid going to my grandparents house and spending the night. Waking up in the morning and having a bowl of cereal with them was the best thing ever and I will cherish it.
As a kid this was my favorite. The crispy crunch of the flakes combined with the the sweet coating made my day complete. They even managed to maintain the crunch when submerged in milk. This is heavy in sugar and low in fiber and other nutritional benefits. This is a treat that can be included in they breakfast routine on an occasional basis.
Roselle , IL
What can I say they’re great LOL love the flavor when you are craving something sweet they definitely will hit the spot they have just enough of the sugary taste but have all the nutrition believe it or not cereals are a great source of nutrition they are packed with vitamins very satisfying and great for a balanced diet
Honolulu, HI
After all these years I still love Frosted Flakes.  Now I will admit it does not taste the same as when I was a child but it still is my go to.  There are times where I just crave some Frosted Flakes so I will go out of my way to get a box.  No one said that you have to have cereal for breakfast only!
Houston TX
No uso este producto pero mi esposo e hijos si, compramos otras variedades pero este es el primero en terminararse sienpre. Lo consumen solo o con leche. Saca de apuros para u a cena o desayuno aunque para mi es demasiada azúcar. Pero mientras esté es el favorito en mi casa. Y siempre la caja que trae doble funda.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Woodbridge