BY FROSTED FLAKES #3 in Cereal

Kellogg's.
Calories 110 Per Serving, Total Fat 0g (0%), Sodium 140mg (6%), Sugars 11g Per Serving, Vitamin A (10%), Vitamin C (10%).
Each serving provides these percentages of the GDA based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FROSTED FLAKES OF CORN.
EARN YOUR STRIPES.
THEY'RE GR-R-REAT!
GOOD SOURCE OF VITAMIN D.
CEREAL.
NET WT. 14 OZ. (397g).

• Still my favourite cereal,whats your' S??12 Answers
  • Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal. Does anyone add fruit? I love a...9 Answers
  • Does anyone else enjoy these as much as me?7 Answers
Alex C.
Foodie Expert
Frosted Flakes has been my favorite cereal since I was a child. This was THE Cereal growing up now matter what. My brothers and I couldn't wait to get up on a Saturday morning pour a nice bowl and enjoy cartoons.

To tell you the truth, I still like to get up on a Saturday morning and relive my childhood by eating a BIGGER bowl and watch cartoons. LOL!!!!

I like how they have a good shelf life so that you won't have to try to eat them up or have someone eat them up for you.

Now I want a bowl for a mid-night snack now. HEE HEE!
Cheljha L.
My mom usually would buy us just corn flakes and then we'd have to add the sugar in them oh, so when she first brought us Frosted Flakes we still had an added sugar to them which like now I realize is way too much sugar. But this is one of the cereals that my mom would buy for us it was so good I think I still really like it I don't put sugar in them now but they're still good I generally give them to the kids that I take care of. And they're okay with it and they know that is not a lot and again I put more milk that I do cereal so it like balances it out and sometimes the kids don't really eat much of the drink much of the milk. Overall is a really great cereal and I just remember always getting like a little toy in the cereal box and how I was always there for it &I still am.
Heidi T.
Syracuse , UT
Review for: Cereal 10.5 oz; 298 g
Frosted Flakes are a classic cereal. The ratio of frosting to cornflake is spot on. The flakes stay crunchy long enough in the milk without getting soggy too quickly. We eat these several times a month, it's a staple! I always stock up when our grocery store has their cereal store. It's also delicious as a snack for toddlers without milk!!
Megan L.
Clarksville
Frosted Flakes are AMAZING. There is nothing better than waking up in the morning and realizing you can enjoy breakfast, but be healthy at the same time. I remember wanting to eat school breakfast as a child because that’s what they served. And to make it better they aren’t pricey whatsoever. Very affordable and delicious 😉
Megan B.
Frosted Flakes are a classic! My family has bought this cereal for years. We all love it. It doesn't get soggy super quick but it also doesn't stay super crunchy either which is perfect. I like to eat mine with almond milk. Tastes just as good when you're lactose intolerant with almond milk as it does with regular milk.
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
I love Frosted Flakes. It’s different from other cereals in flavor and texture. The only downside is that the cereal gets super soggy extremely fast. If you walk away from your bowl for one minute, you’ll return to sugary milk and soggy flakes. I wish they would make a version that doesn’t get so soggy so fast.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
Foodie Expert
My favorite cereal because it comes with the amount of sugar needed, I do not have to put sugar and also like since I was a girl, When I eat this cereal I feel happy, manages to increase my hormone of happiness. Its taste is ripe and it does not feel like you're eating carton like other cereals that exist in the market you want to imitate. Frosted flakes you can eat it with milk, with yogurt, with juices and until alone. Its texture is soft and does not mistreat gums as it happens with other cereals whose texture is hard and you can not eat them but the soaks. I recommend this cereal, first because it has many years in the market and also because it is of quality, cannot be compared to others who want to look like this.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
Foodie Expert
this cereal right here is part of my family and just a family tradition,everybody in my family has to have one of this boxes at home and i mean everybody,and what's funny is the,my mom always warm up some carnation milk and put it inside the cereal and that's how we use to eat it😂now i can't stand the carnation milk neither warm milk inside my cereal but every body else still do lol i just eat it with my regular milk and cold lol my little brother witch his 25 now he still warm up his milk for only this specific cereal has all my other family members 😂 crazy right ?!! lol
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
Foodie Expert
"Frosted Flakes has been my favorite cereal since I was a toddler! I remember my mom taking a small box with her when we went to visit Aunts and Uncles because she was never sure if they'd have a box in the house. (OK, so once my Aunt had some in the house and she took offense; I guess my cousins liked Frosted Flakes, too!)

They have that sugar on them that I absolutely crave; true, with all the dietary advice out there these days Frosted Flakes may be something of a guilty pleasure for me--but, then again, who cares! I pour myself a bowl, add some milk and I am ready to go to town!
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I am crazy for frosted flake like literally since I was six years old I’ve been in this every day at least I cannot get over it I am definitely up SAST with it but I only like 299 or something this is a good morning snack to keep me going I would actually recommend you guys to get this especially for your kids if you have any because I know they would definitely love them and I know you want to show why don’t you go out and buy you some frosted flakes need them right now while you’re writing a review you won’t regret it I promise
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Do you eat cereal just for breakfast or for an anytime snack?
Danny m.
Foodie Expert
Still my favourite cereal,whats your' S??
Laisha A.
Costa Mesa
Is it just me or does anybody eat this cereal before you go to bed? Because I do
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal. Does anyone add fruit? I love adding bananas!
Cyan J.
Toronto , ON
Foodie Expert
Anyone know how they are in comparison to the no brand products?