BY FROSTED FLAKES #5 in Cereal

Kellogg's.
Calories 110 Per Serving, Total Fat 0g (0%), Sodium 140mg (6%), Sugars 11g Per Serving, Vitamin A (10%), Vitamin C (10%).
Each serving provides these percentages of the GDA based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FROSTED FLAKES OF CORN.
EARN YOUR STRIPES.
THEY'RE GR-R-REAT!
GOOD SOURCE OF VITAMIN D.
CEREAL.
NET WT. 14 OZ. (397g).

• Are they grrrrrrreat? :)3 Answers
  • Still my favourite cereal,whats your' S??12 Answers
Mila M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Cereal 10.5 oz; 298 g, Kellogg'S® Cereal, Cereal 14 oz, Cereal 2.1 oz more...
This is myself and my kids all time favorite #1 cereal. I enjoy Frosted Flakes with Almond Milk and sometimes. I slice banana’s over them. I’m not a fan of bananas, sometimes my body craves Potassium, and before I learned about other Potassium rich foods. I could only eat my bananas in Frosted Flakes, in a smoothie, or banana pudding. I definitely recommend these.

A con is sometimes they can be a little too sweet, but Kellogg’s has a solution. I also but the less sugar one.
Kyle N.
Maysville, MO
Kellogs frosted flakes are the voices of our childhoods screaming out against the unstoppable pain of adulthood. Why burden yourself with taxes and long work days when the delicious flavor of Frosted Flakes is right there, beckoning you to rejoice in sugary goodness! So take a stand instead and raise your flag like William Wallace at the battle field. The world may take your time. It may take your money. But it can never take the simple sweet flavor of Frosted Flakes
Kiara V.
S Dartmouth, MA
Review for: Kellogg'S® Cereal more...
frosted flakes are gr-r-reat! they have been a favorite of mine since i was a child. they have the perfect amount of sweetness and crunchiness. they also taste good with fruits such as strawberries and bananas. i eat them any time of the day, and so does my family. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Kellogg'S® Cereal more...
Frosted Flakes are in my top 5 but they get soggy SO FAST! Literally pour up a bowl turn your head for a few seconds and it is super soggy. I have mastered just putting a little in the bowl and sitting with the milk and the cereal to replenish my bowl otherwise its a no go. Call me weird but I do add extra sugar to mines, but i mostly only eat Frosted Flakes as my midnight snack.
Cheljha L.
My mom usually would buy us just corn flakes and then we'd have to add the sugar in them oh, so when she first brought us Frosted Flakes we still had an added sugar to them which like now I realize is way too much sugar. But this is one of the cereals that my mom would buy for us it was so good I think I still really like it I don't put sugar in them now but they're still good I generally give them to the kids that I take care of. And they're okay with it and they know that is not a lot and again I put more milk that I do cereal so it like balances it out and sometimes the kids don't really eat much of the drink much of the milk. Overall is a really great cereal and I just remember always getting like a little toy in the cereal box and how I was always there for it &I still am.
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
Review for: Kellogg'S® Cereal more...
Frosted Flakes are always a staple in our house. They are yummy and fun to eat especially with the playful Tiger mascot. The only drawback is the amount of sugar in this product but that should be expected when buying most cereals. Will keep buying this because it's a favorite around the house.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Review for: Cereal 10.5 oz; 298 g more...
I defenetly enjoy the flavor of this cereal! I have eat this since I was little:)) I love the flavor and the sugar! I love the flavor when I add strawberries and banana:) it is affordable and i would defenetly recommend this product because to others it’s delicious
Aniyah N.
Riviera Beach
Review for: Kellogg'S® Cereal more...
Even in my younger days, Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes have ALWAYS been my favorite cereal brand 😊. I would literally eat it in the morning for breakfast, throughout the day for a snack, or for dinner because my mom probably didn’t make my favorite meal at the time. I would most definitely buy this again and will continue to purchase this for as long as i live 😇.
Tabitha R.
It’s all about Mr. Tony the Tiger. I grew up on Frosted Flakes. Every time a commercial would come on, and it was Tony. Oh, man! You can believe it. I would get up, and start singing & dancing. Okay..okay. That’s not the point. 🙈😊
Frosted Flakes are delicious. Although, they do have a lot of sugar. If you have kids, I’d get these for them as a snack/treat.
Evelyn H.
Review for: Kellogg'S® Cereal more...
I like this type of cereal because it has a big bag and it taste really good because it has a lot of sugar which no healty but tasty it has the flavor of vanilla and crunchy I would recommend others to buy the cereal and try because it taste good and have different type of sizes which is the best because it could fit any where in anything buy it and try it
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat cereal just for breakfast or for an anytime snack?
Laisha A.
Costa Mesa
Is it just me or does anybody eat this cereal before you go to bed? Because I do
Danny m.
Still my favourite cereal,whats your' S??
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal. Does anyone add fruit? I love adding bananas!
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Anyone know how they are in comparison to the no brand products?