Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes® cereal

by Kellogg's

The frosting makes it sparkle. The corn makes it crunch. The sweet milk makes it Gr-r-reat!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes® cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Amy L.
Fort Worth, TX
Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes® cereal uploaded by Amy L.
My kids love this.It is nutritious and delicious.They love the flavor.It is great for breakfast and snack.Frosted Flakes Breakfast Cereal - Single Serve Cup - 2.1oz - Kellogg's
Samantha C.
Frederick, MD
We love Frosted Flakes. I especially like to put 🍌 in mine. It is so good. I love the sweet crunch of the flakes. They hold up in milk long enough for you to finish your bowl. If they sit to long they tend to get soggy. I definitely recommend these.
Requel P.
Houston
Childhood favorite. Loved the sweetness of the sugar on the flakes. Love the crunchiness of the flakes. Just a good cereal to satisfying that sweet craving.
Jennifer  S.
Our go to favorites for my kids. They love their frosted flakes. How can you go wrong with this cereal. Its a staple in this house. Its a good price and good taste
Robyn M.
Charlotte, NC
Wow, no picture for this product. I thought this would be a popular one available. I grew up on frosted flakes and still think Kelloggs brand are the best. I always keep a box available for days I want to enjoy a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Try these frost flakes. You won't regret it!
Cat L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Kellogg's Frostef Flakes a traditiona in my family since my fsther was a boy. My son's favorote cereal I keep two boxes on hand.
fatemah C.
Katy, TX
This stuff is awesome! Our entire family enjoys the sweet goodness with cold milk. It's definately a great way to start the day. Somedays it tastes a bit too sweet so we mix a little of the regular corn flakes in to balance it out.
kayla M.
Auburndale, FL
a true staple in my household. my husband daughter and I love this cereal! The packaging is always fun. I will continue to buy this cereal forever!
Amber B.
Phoenix, AZ
My daughters favorite cereal! She would eat for breakfast lunch and dinner if she could! Love the price
Jennifer  T.
Brockton, MA
My kids aren’t big cereal eaters but this is always in my pantry and the only requested cereal.

Looking for your answer?