BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Froot Loops Letters Fruit Flavored Snacks:100% DV vitamin C70 calories Made with real fruit Assorted flavors Fat free Gluten free see more...

Kristie K.
Austin, TX
Great for on the go. I've tried many store brand versions of this cereal, but the real stuff is by far the best. And these cups are perfect for breakfast at your desk when you don't have time for breakfast in the morning before running off to work.
Angie W.
S Chesterfld, VA
My 5 year old loves to play and eat. Great fruity flavor we all remember as kids. This product is difficult to find.
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
I love fruit loops! It is one of my favorite cereals and it is always fun to eat it! I super recommend!!!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love fruit loops but I will be honest, I was not a fan of the fruit snacks. I I personally though they had a strange taste that I was not expecting. They aren't terrible but I probably won't buy again
Rosemaria S.
Not my favorite box of gummies. They don't have that nice sweet flavor that I look for when I eat them but they are inexpensive.
Amber B.
My kids love these and I can't even lie because I do too! They are so fruity and good! I love all of the Kellogg's gummies the best!
Joyce M.
Framingham, MA
Great concept but was lacking in flavor. Wasn't a big hit among the kids in my household