BY KELLOGG'S

Emily F.
Smyrna, GA
I love Kellogg's Froot Loops with Marshmallows. Their limited Halloween edition is adorable and my kids love it. This cereal is perfect for breakfast or for snacks. I definitely recommend this cereal.
Tonya T.
One of my Favorite food products Kelloggs Froot Loops especially with the Marshmallows you don't have to just eat this for breakfast you can eat this for a snack. When your on the go and your kids are a little grumpy and hungry break out the ziploc bag of yummy froot loops. Keeps the hunger satisfied. Great to eat when your watching a movie and you don't like popcorn or if you do and you want something different( BAM!!!) Froot Loops with Marshmallows.. I definitely buy this product often.
Rosclaumer S.
Medley
este seria me encanta lo he probado desde que era muy chiquita es muy sabroso me lo como de varias forma desde con leche hasta sin leche sinceramente me encanta este cereal
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
This cereal is fun for the while family . Besides tastes good it comes with a free shadow light. The marshmallows are pieces of skeletons so that you can build your own marshmallow skeleton. . Froot Loops had always been one of my favorite cereals, even ad a child. My children love it too .
I loveeed is my favoriteee. I always thought that each color was a different flavor but the truth is that everyone knows the same, but I still continue to charm. Everyone likes Froot Loops and Marshmallows I still like more. Highly recommended, greetings.
Yomaira R.
LEAR24151 | YOMAIRA RENGEL Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
really excellent, as we are accustomed to the original presentation, but this marshmallow is superior to my son loves the soft and crunchy at the same time touch.
Paola V.
It's so delicious and classic cereal. I love Kellogg's and all its products. This cereal is fun,fruity and delicious.It is good for kids especially and also good for adults.I have never tried marshmallow cereals so I just bought one and when I came home I tried it tastes so delicious and yummy.The fruit loops are colorful and fruity and the marshmallows are mouthwatering and delicious.I would definitely purchase this item again.
Karla V.
Nothing better than froot loops with marshmelows it is the best of both worlds. It is one of my favorite snacks to eat at an affordable price!
Patricia P.
Miami, Florida

is my favorite cereal with milk and I like what I try to eat yogurt in the morning or afternoon for a snack for children is a good choice
Crissy G.
Shady Point, OK
This is my favorite cereal, I love just plain froot loops but the one with marshmellows is the only one I buy now. love