BY KELLOGG'S

Tonya T.
Tonya T.
One of my Favorite food products Kelloggs Froot Loops especially with the Marshmallows you don't have to just eat this for breakfast you can eat this for a snack. When your on the go and your kids are a little grumpy and hungry break out the ziploc bag of yummy froot loops. Keeps the hunger satisfied. Great to eat when your watching a movie and you don't like popcorn or if you do and you want something different( BAM!!!) Froot Loops with Marshmallows.. I definitely buy this product often.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Reserve, LA
I could have choosen eceryone on the list. We are kellogg users. Shredded wheat, froot loops with marshmallows and so on. I like to by the marshmallow froot loops but the kids and husband seem to pick all the marshmallows out and leave the cereal without telling anyone. Sneaky little family I have here. Never disappointed with kellogg brands. I have nothing bad to say about any brands we use if I would we wouldn't purchase them but once and done.
Paola V.
Paola V.
It's so delicious and classic cereal. I love Kellogg's and all its products. This cereal is fun,fruity and delicious.It is good for kids especially and also good for adults.I have never tried marshmallow cereals so I just bought one and when I came home I tried it tastes so delicious and yummy.The fruit loops are colorful and fruity and the marshmallows are mouthwatering and delicious.I would definitely purchase this item again.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Everyone raves about Lucky Charms and their marshmallows when the cereal looks like cat food with no flavor and not many marshmallows. These on the other hand are very delicious. Original Froot Loops were always delicious. Have great flavor, bright colors, and sweet. Adding the marshmallows is a plus. Very similar to the ones in the Lucky Charms, but this is so much better. Cereal actually has flavor!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
Fruit Loops with Marshmallows is a awesome combination cereal. I can never get enough of this cereal. I wish it was sold in more stores for longer periods of time. Its is sometimes impossible to find and when I do find I stock up! If you are a kid at heart or just love Fruit Loops and want a little change I would recommend giving this awesome cereal a try!
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
This cereal is fun for the while family . Besides tastes good it comes with a free shadow light. The marshmallows are pieces of skeletons so that you can build your own marshmallow skeleton. . Froot Loops had always been one of my favorite cereals, even ad a child. My children love it too .
Tanisha J.
Tanisha J.
Radcliff, KY
I find Froot Loops to be sweet as is and at first I didn't think I would like it, I thought the marshmallows would be over kill... BUT... I love Froot Loops with marshmallows. It's such a wonderful flavor and texture combination.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
I love to eat fruit loops for breakfast. They are so good and love the flavors. Very easy snack as well and would recommend to people. Very affordable and just a good breakfast to have. Love these with or without marshmallows.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Medley, FL
Froot Loops is the favorite of all my family, and this edition of marshmallows It is a favorite of my youngest daughter and my grandson... They love it and i lke it to. Recommend it
Ruthann M.
Ruthann M.
Froot Loops has always been a favorite cereal of mine since childhood and how can you resist with yummy marshmallows inside it toooo! Makes me feel like a kid again.