BY KELLOGG'S

Sweetened multi-grain cereal. see more...

• Has anyone heard about the supposed Mandela effect of thi...4 Answers
🌸Nikki🌸️️ P.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sweetened Multi-Grain more...
I find this way of having cereal is the perfect way. And should be used more. Save us from cleaning the plate, and if your in the go just put milk and just eat while on the road. I would defiantly recommend it.
Alexis W.
Mount Airy, NC
Review for: Box more...
Nothing starts my day off better than a bowl of Froot Loops. I love them and always have since I was a kid. They’re a great price and last me at least two weeks! I will forever buy these!!
Madeeha A.
Abudhabi
Review for: Box more...
I used to love it when i was a kid and now my son loves it. The samw great juicy fruity taste with every bite. One of the best cereals to date. Very yummy.Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal
Keili A.
Randleman
I love these,I can eat them everyday!! I love how they taste like woahhh there so great
Laura R.
Never miss home ideal for snacks! I love the individual boxes with assorted flavors! Can take one every day to school
Delena W.
These are a staple in my pantry. My kids and husband love them. They have a very good flavor
Dylan W.
Froot Loops cereal from Kellogg's makes a great breakfast and a quick snack. Tastes just like you remember! The cups make breakfast on the go a lot less of a hassle. I would definitely recommend for a quick and easy snack.
My ultimate favorite cereal!!! Im happy that its still here in my country though a lot of cereals were ban here. But I just have one major concern: where is the BLUE and PURPLE froot loop? I think cerelas in Asia are different cause it lack some colors. I hope Keloggs could fix that 😉
Shauna A.
It is a quick and easy breakfast or late night snack. I keep them at my desk for the days you didn't have time to eat before leaving the house. It is a perfect portion to get you through the morning.
Melissa D.
Casselman, ON
My daughter loves this cereal so much that she asks for it every morning before school and I always make sure to pack some in her lunch. I am not a fan of how unhealthy it is but it is a great tasting cereal. I am just happy to have something that my daughter will actually eat.
Jessica R.
Has anyone heard about the supposed Mandela effect of this? That it's supposedly was "Fruit Loops"