BY KELLOGG'S

Sweetened multi-grain cereal. see more...

• Has anyone heard about the supposed Mandela effect of thi...4 Answers
Ana Maria G.
Muy rico esto lo como desde pequeña y de verdad que me encanta. Además de ser muy nutritivo es delicioso de verdad que me encanta este y la zucarita son los mejores. Bueno según vi que hay una con sabor a ciña rooll no he tenido el.placer de probarlo pero también debe ser rico
Chantal C.
Nova Scotia
Love fruit loops, it's sugary cereal so not too healthy but it sure taste good! :) yum! Usually a bit over priced in regular grocery stores, better to buy from box store and get a bigger size!
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Froot Loops! A nostalgic cereal that everyone loves. Yourself, your kids, even your own parents. Good to take along with you in a small container or zipper seal bag. Good flavor!
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
My kids eat these once a week for breakfast, they love them. I have also packed them for camping, as a snack in their school lunches, and used them for crafts!
Kady S.
Doral
This is the best cereal ever. I love eating this at mornings with milk and when I'm studying. They taste yummy with and without milk.. Inexpensive also.
Yareni Vanesa F.
Guadalajara, Jal
This is My favorito breakfast cereal, its very delicious and kids love it, they are perfect for when you are hurry but you still want to have breakfast
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
Froot loops are fab, love the colours and the flavor, they might be a tiny bit too sweet if that's possible but taste great with ice cold milk.
Tosha C.
hamilton, ON
Froot loops were always my favorite as a kid growing up and now thwy are my child's favorite cereal of her own! so delicious!
Amanda P.
Trenton, NS
I love fruit loops!! They remind me so of growing up. This to go cup makes it so much easier to take with you as well!
Amanda S.
Sparwood, BC
My kids and husband love these. They would eat it all the time and my little one likes to point out all the colors
Jessica R.
Has anyone heard about the supposed Mandela effect of this? That it's supposedly was "Fruit Loops"