BY KELLOGG'S

Sweetened multi-grain cereal. see more...

• Has anyone heard about the supposed Mandela effect of thi...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elizabeth C.
Champaign, IL
I love fruit loops, and in this packaging it's handy if you're counting calories or want to pour milk in.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
These are perfect for many reasons. A lot of people do not understand portion control and this sure helps
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I love froot loops! One of my favorite cereals since childhood. I'm about to have some as I type this.
Heather B.
Sevierville, TN
My family & I love Froot Loops so even more Froot Loops is awesome! They don't last long at our house!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love these cereal bowls! They are so quick and convenient to eat. And everyone loves Froot loops
Gabriela V.
Froot Loops is one of my favorite cereals and these cups are convenient, especially for road trips.
Laura V.
reminds me of my childhood home it never fails .. a delicious breakfast accompanied by cold milk
Katherine H.
Los mejores del mundo, con su toco dulce pero no mucho, de un embalse perfecto para los niños.
Delena W.
These are a staple in my pantry. My kids and husband love them. They have a very good flavor
Angelina S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Favorite family cereal with a family of all boys! one of the favorites and it's a great buy!
Jessica R.
Has anyone heard about the supposed Mandela effect of this? That it's supposedly was "Fruit Loops"