BY KELLOGG'S

Sweetened multi-grain cereal. see more...

• Has anyone heard about the supposed Mandela effect of this? That ...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
For a quick snack this is great! I like fruity cereal in small amounts, so this works well. It's great for any age.
Laura R.
Never miss home ideal for snacks! I love the individual boxes with assorted flavors! Can take one every day to school
Jenna K.
When I was younger, I hated cereal. But I would just fill a bowl up and snack on them dry. They were my favorite.
Carmen W.
Great for a quick breakfast or snack! Love the fruity flavor and my kids love the bright colors. Perfectly sweet!
Marianna S.
I could eat these every morning! Great taste and super fruity and sugary! They taste good with or without milk.
Lindsay A.
Leavenworth, KS
Great Fruit Loop taste, in a convenient cup. So easy to grab and take with me to work or while running errands.
Karley F.
I love fruit loops. i like them right out of the box. definitely a classic for me. the fruity tatse is great.
Jaimee B.
This is my son's favorite cereal. it's perfect for a snack. these are bought in my house pretty regularly.
Rose H.
Carbondale, PA
Love this my kids eat them all the time I also love them always make sure we have extra for the whole month
Anthony R.
Whiting, IN
Great cereal! Love these containers. Easy for on the go parents. Makes for great snacking. My kids love'em!
Jessica R.
Has anyone heard about the supposed Mandela effect of this? That it's supposedly was "Fruit Loops"