BY KELLOGG'S

Sweetened multi-grain cereal. see more...

• Has anyone heard about the supposed Mandela effect of thi...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alexis W.
Mount Airy, NC
Review for: Box more...
Nothing starts my day off better than a bowl of Froot Loops. I love them and always have since I was a kid. They’re a great price and last me at least two weeks! I will forever buy these!!
Dylan W.
Froot Loops cereal from Kellogg's makes a great breakfast and a quick snack. Tastes just like you remember! The cups make breakfast on the go a lot less of a hassle. I would definitely recommend for a quick and easy snack.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I love fruit loops and I have been and I will continue purchasing them. I have been eating these since I was a kid and my kids love them. My favorite part is that it taste great with or with out milk. I usually put them in a little zip lock bag and add these in my kids lunch box.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
While it's not the most economical choice for cereal these are great for toddlers! My son gets sick of the same cereals when we buy a whole box and then it ends up going bad. He also gets more excited about eating because we buy a variety of these and let him pick. He ends up eating more when he's excited about it and it comes with a good amount of cereal. The bowls are also perfect for him!
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love Froot Loops. Eating these always takes me back to my childhood. Sure, this isn't the most nutritious breakfast snack, but it sure does taste delicious. Doesn't hurt to cheat once in awhile. :) I would definitely recommend this cereal.
Nicole C.
I love fruit loops and they taste amazing. I always ate them for breakfast when I was younger and I still love them. They haven't changed much since I started eating them so I think that's why I still love them. They aren't that healthy but I like them anyways.
Shauna A.
It is a quick and easy breakfast or late night snack. I keep them at my desk for the days you didn't have time to eat before leaving the house. It is a perfect portion to get you through the morning.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Delicious and fruity easy and efficient breakfast unbelievably delicious and fruity and colorful I recommend it also makes a great breakfast for children considering they love sweets
Sarah C.
They're okay kind of too sweet but I do like how they have a lot of colors and it's nice how it's in such a compact tiny container that you can just throw in your purse.
I was very disappointed to discover that every coñor tastes the same, i even tried eating every color at separate times and they all tasted like cardboard. Not a cereal i keep around
Jessica R.
Has anyone heard about the supposed Mandela effect of this? That it's supposedly was "Fruit Loops"