7 colors available

BY KELLOGG'S

Sweetened multi-grain cereal. see more...

• Has anyone heard about the supposed Mandela effect of this? That it...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I love fruit loops and I have been and I will continue purchasing them. I have been eating these since I was a kid and my kids love them. My favorite part is that it taste great with or with out milk. I usually put them in a little zip lock bag and add these in my kids lunch box.
mary p.
mary p.
augusta, GA
This was a good idea to have there own cup were it makes it easy for road trips or you just don't fell like washing dishes so i got these and i wish they make more brands like this i eat these 2 or 3 times a week i love to eat cereal yes i will continue to buy this product
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love Froot Loops. Eating these always takes me back to my childhood. Sure, this isn't the most nutritious breakfast snack, but it sure does taste delicious. Doesn't hurt to cheat once in awhile. :) I would definitely recommend this cereal.
Grace E.
Grace E.
I absolutely love Froot Loops. I especially like to eat them without milk and little cups are perfect. No waste of a bowl just to eat my dry Froot Loops!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
These are nice for someone who doesn't eat Ceral a lot. When I buy a box it always ends up going stale so I have to throw it out so I love these.
tracy l.
tracy l.
Alabaster, AL
Well worth does not like fruitloops. I love the flavor. They are no cons to front looks. Price is good taste is good and they ate colorful.
Laura S.
Laura S.
I remember these fondly. I loved them as a child, but as an adult I don't care for the sweetness. They are visually appealing, though.
Doly D.
Doly D.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite cereal in the entire world. We always have this in our house because it's all of our favorite. Never disappoints me. :)))!
zer v.
zer v.
My kids love this to go cereal, but I find it too sweet. I bought it a few time, but most of the time, I don't pack it for my kids.
missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv
Fruit loops are known to everyone I always loves these even as a kid growing up,you can never go wrong with fruit loops
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Has anyone heard about the supposed Mandela effect of this? That it's supposedly was "Fruit Loops"