Kellogg's® Froot Loops® Cereal 3.1 oz. Bag uploaded by Teran F.

BY KELLOGG'S

Velitra M.
South Bay, FL
I love Froot Loops already but I super love the fact that they put these in small baggies that are resealable. They are one dollar each at my local family dollar in there easy to take along with me for snack for my daughter.
Frelianny E.
Miami
I Love Froot Loops. The very bright colours will make any child want to gobble up these yummy O shaped cereals. Froot Loops tend to go soggy pretty quick if left in milk to long and scooping up those last few Froot Loops out of that milk can be quiet a challenge. Every child will love Toucan Sam and the puzzles, Find-A-Words on most of the packets. Froot Loops are very are a yummy. Great Cereal for Anyone.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Super rich suuuuper this sea of cereal with cold milk, hot or even without this is really rich does not need sugar, it is many colors so children always prefer it and the taste is spectacular, this is my favorite cereal if it were for me Breakfast every day with this cereal is very rich.
Tichina S.
Liberty, MS
Hungry on the go? Packing for a camping trip? Well this is the perfect snack! It has the same great taste as the big boxes and comes in a nifty package. Pros include being in a resealable package and costs about $1-2 .
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
I love Froot loops so much I actually eat them dry, more like a dry snack. They are not the healthiest option but I just can't get enough.
This cereal is delicious with or without milk. They are average in price and Kellogg's does offer great deals once in a while.
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
Me and my daughter love this product I would highly recommend them they have very good taste I bought them from the dollar store and they were very good price and good value they are very good and I would definitely repurchase them
Selina C.
Elmhurst, NY
Froot Loops are my childhood cereal. I absolutely love these. They are a great snack. Its also great for the little ones because they are multiple colors which i think makes it more enjoyable and fun to eat. I highly recommend this cereal to everyone.
Mary P.
St Petersburg, FL
My daughter is obsessed with this cereal. Wish I would have never let her try it because it's basically all sugar and instantly became her favorite. Other than that major regret...she loves it! Thinks it's the best!
Courtney H.
Mount Joy, PA
I love Kellogg's froot lopes they are so good. My litter brother loves them. I don't eat them that often he eats them more than me. I am a repeat consumer for Kellogg's cereal. The pros are they are good. I recommend on buying them for youre kids.
Karina M.
Decatur, IL
One of my top favorite cereals to eat since I was a little girl. Especially one of my favorites when I am pregnant and well being bregannt right now means my cabinets are always full of fruit loops cereal . I also love these cereal as snacks for my children !!