Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal

by Froot Loops

#24 in Cereal

Kellogg's Froot Loops® Toucan Sam® Cereal.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
110 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
135mg sodium, 6% DV.
12g sugars.
Per 1 cup serving.
Natural fruit flavors.

Are vegans able to eat froot loops , my daughter is really getting into the vegan life ,and I really want to know Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal ?
Do you guys rather it with or without milk ?
Seems delicious Who agree with me?
Start your review of Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal!
Product Highlights
“With or without milk (I actually prefer them without milk, as an afternoon snack) they are delicious!” in 5 reviews
This is the go to cereal my kids all like They don't want the fake hard marshmallows in it.. they love the fruit flavoring in them, Also they like fruity pebbles, I don't know if these are as healthy as frosted flakes or other cereal Bit it is a fast and easy meal when we are rushing out the door before school / work!
Kellogg's Froot Loops remind me of my childhood. They still taste as wonderful as they did back then. They make a great evening snack or even a good breakfast. Who does not want a colorful snack like Froot Loops? They are very affordable and I highly recommend them. Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal
143 Laural Ave, Arcadia, CA
My little daughter love it. she love many color with small round shape. But it is just like sugar to me, So I gave to her bring to school as dessert. I think It is better to buy the cereal then Candy. Overall the product's price is not high. I will buy it for my daughter again.
Troy, MO
Kellogg's Froot Loops is always been ahead in my house and let's face it who doesn't really love fruit lives however I have to say the Fruit Loops with marshmallows is a step up I mean it's like taking Perfection and making at even better if that's possible so I really like fruit loops but it's second choice next to Fruit Loops with marshmallows
Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal I do not eat for breakfast, I sometimes want something crumchy, alittle sweet and this I enjoy as an evening snack, straight in a bowl...dry...
Kellogg’s Froot Loops Cereal is a classic cereal product. Tastes good to kids and adults. It is an easily affordable product, and good to keep in your pantry for a quick breakfast that taste very good.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I like eating this when I have a sweet tooth. It satisfies my craving for sweet stuff i purchase the case at bj which is greater value for the price you pay. I love it
Ramsey, NJ
As a kid I loved these and as an adult I love them even more! They might not be the healthiest cereal but they're by far the most delicious in my book. And their health benefits are still there. They even make the milk taste good! Never going to stop eating these 🤷🏻‍♀️
Frankfort, IL
Purchased at: Target
This is by far top 5 favorite cereals of all time. Good flavor and is achievable and love this for breakfast/eating as a snack on the go. Great with milk and not with it. Recommend to others
Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal uploaded by Amy L.
[product:kellogg's-froot-loops-cereal] are wonderfully delicious and they make a great breakfast for children, as well as adults. These little rings are packed and loaded with vitamins and minerals , and they are bursting with fruit flavor, everything you and your family need to start the day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Borne Sulinowo, Aleja Niepodleglosci 7B/13
2 years ago
Demi S. • 2 years ago
asda!! they also do Unicorn froot loops :) on offer atm £1.90 for 375g xx
Lauderhill, FL
3 years ago
Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal Eating it at night is the best time.
Karina P. • 3 years ago
Yes. I love eating cereal at night more than in the morning