BY KELLOGG'S

Add just the right plus to your day! 320mg ALA omega-3 and brilliantly delicious! Each chewy bar combines toasted oats, crunchy almonds, chewy bits of cranberry and a rich chocolate drizzle. see more...

Sarah G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Not my favorite cereal but not the worst either. They have a decent taste to them, but they're pretty high on the sugary tasting cereal list. If you like mini marshmallows in your cereal they're worth a try. Might buy again if the price is low enough.
Leah M.
I bought these as quick snacks in the morning for the family. They aren't very healthy, though. The kids love them, I just prefer a bit less chocolate.
Nickelette W.
I love Kellogg brand products. They taste great and make a good snack. I would recommend these.........
Ruby O.
San Bernardino, CA
I like to buy these for my mom when we are out in the street to snack on they are easy to carry
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Just ok. Nothing that special, and also not too healthy, wouldn't but again.
Morgan S.
Berkeley, CA
Love love love, i love throwing these types of snacks in my bag when I am going to work or when i know i have classes and work etc. they are pretty good in price but better if you buy from costco. Pros: cheap, easy to eat, easy to store. cons: can be expensive where you buy it and may not fill you up.