Add a Photo
Kellogg's Fiberplus Bars, Chocolate Chip 10, Dark Chocolate Almond 10, 20 Bars Total

By KELLOGG'S
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA

I love these healthy little treats especially when I need something healthy and light to snack on . The almonds give the snack a healthy little topping . The chocolate is what makes the snack sweet and enjoyable.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

These are good as far as fiber bars go. They do get hard to chew after a while or if they're old, but still good source of nutrition if you need it. I wouldn't say they're the healthiest thing in the world, but they're tastier than other brands.
Cindi C.
Cindi C.
Cicero, IL

I love the fiber plus bars! I like the texture and the way all the flavors blend well. They're inexpensive bars that do help with keeping you full or if you want a guiltless chocolate snack
Monique S.
Monique S.
San diego, Ca

These bars are soo good im not sure if there healthy i like to think they are due to almonds and fiber but they taste so good the chocolate makes it really good and you can even take on the go or save it for later when u need a snack. I approve of these everyone needs to try it !
Celine M.
Celine M.

This is delicious ! I like to take them at school and eat them during my break or at breakfast. I really recommend those because they taste really good if you're a chocolate lover.
Leigh E.
Leigh E.
Rugby, Warwickshire

Good for a chocolate kick, i used to eat these everyday for my breakfast before i went out, because i wouldn't get hungry until at least 3PM
Paola S.
Paola S.
Maracaibo - Venezuela

Rich cereal bars, especially for a snack while you're at work, in your office, walk or just at home, they are super rich chocolate !!
Laura g.
Laura g.

Super deliciosas, muy buena mezcla de las almendras y el chocolate oscuro. Muy nutritivos y es la opcion ideal para una merienda
iqra a.
iqra a.

Gotta have this in my bag when I'm on the go , gotta crunch on something when on a road trip , really yummy and tasty
Vanesa D.
Vanesa D.
Medellin

Buenas solo la probamos 1 ves y la verdad no es tan de nuestro agrado es muy seca y dura ni nos gustó mucho
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL

Has any one tried these? I was wondering about taste and do you think children would like them for a quick grab and go breakfast?