Add a Photo
Kellogg's Fiberplus Bars, Chocolate Chip 10, Dark Chocolate Almond 10, 20 Bars Total

By KELLOGG'S
iqra a.
iqra a.

Gotta have this in my bag when I'm on the go , gotta crunch on something when on a road trip , really yummy and tasty
Stephanie R.

Love these!!! They taste amazing and they are so addicting. I can never get enough of them. You should try it ASAP
Woodside, NY

I'm currently eating one as I'm writing this! Very healthy and delicious perfect combo for me yes good value
Vanesa D.
Vanesa D.
Medellin

Buenas solo la probamos 1 ves y la verdad no es tan de nuestro agrado es muy seca y dura ni nos gustó mucho
Pina A.
Pina A.
Orlando, FL

I love are super rich, are a perfect snack, they are very tasty and nutritious recommend them are great.
Lina L.
Lina L.

Love these. I eat this as a in between meals snack. It allows me to not be so hungry throughout the day.
Collette F.
Collette F.

These bars taste fantastic my children love them
They are the perfect breakfast on the go
And affordable
Isaura C.
Isaura C.

This is good when you're on a run in and you can't get breakfast in the morning it's a good replacement
Bella V.
Bella V.
Palm Desert, CA

Love these! I can literally eat these all day but I don't lol. They are my perfect "on the go" snack.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Conway

Im not a huge chocolate lover, but these taste great!! You can't go wrong with some added fiber too!
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL

Has any one tried these? I was wondering about taste and do you think children would like them for a quick grab and go breakfast?

Join Now