Kellogg's Fiberplus Bars, Chocolate Chip 10, Dark Chocolate Almond 10, 20 Bars Total

BY KELLOGG'S

Gina A.
Both flavors of this bars are delicious. It definitely helps having the extra fiber in my diet and you can't ever tell!
Stephanie R.
Love these!!! They taste amazing and they are so addicting. I can never get enough of them. You should try it ASAP
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
I'm currently eating one as I'm writing this! Very healthy and delicious perfect combo for me yes good value
Lina L.
Love these. I eat this as a in between meals snack. It allows me to not be so hungry throughout the day.
Pina A.
Orlando, FL
I love are super rich, are a perfect snack, they are very tasty and nutritious recommend them are great.
Isaura C.
This is good when you're on a run in and you can't get breakfast in the morning it's a good replacement
Crystal M.
Conway
Im not a huge chocolate lover, but these taste great!! You can't go wrong with some added fiber too!
Bella V.
Hesperia, CA
Love these! I can literally eat these all day but I don't lol. They are my perfect "on the go" snack.
Karina R.
Lorain, OH
Great way to start our day! Love love them! Great taste and keeps me going throughout the morning!
Penelope P.
Brooklyn, NY
La perfecta combinación de chocolate y almendras en una barra, práctico y delicioso, recomendado
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL
Has any one tried these? I was wondering about taste and do you think children would like them for a quick grab and go breakfast?