Kellogg's Fiberplus Bars, Chocolate Chip 10, Dark Chocolate Almond 10, 20 Bars Total

BY KELLOGG'S

Bella V.
Bella V.
Hesperia, CA
Foodie Expert
Love these! I can literally eat these all day but I don't lol. They are my perfect "on the go" snack.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Conway
Im not a huge chocolate lover, but these taste great!! You can't go wrong with some added fiber too!
Karina R.
Karina R.
Lorain, OH
Great way to start our day! Love love them! Great taste and keeps me going throughout the morning!
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Foodie Expert
Kellogg's fiber plus bars chocolate chip and dark chocolate almond bars are soooo good!
Aurora C.
Aurora C.
Chattanooga, TN
These bars are so yummy. if you want a quick and semi healthy snack these are great.
Gicelle G.
Gicelle G.
I ate this frequently because I love chocolate flavor, also because it high in fiber
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
Very good product for when your in a rush and need something to grab and go
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Greenwood, IN
Yummy I love these snacks for work they all taste amazing and they are pretty healthy I get the at Walmart when I go shopping. The flavors taste just like the box says and I highly recommend these
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
These are tasty and full of fiber and protein. When I need something quick, I always choose these. I like to carry one in my purse just in case there is an emergency.
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
I love these healthy little treats especially when I need something healthy and light to snack on . The almonds give the snack a healthy little topping . The chocolate is what makes the snack sweet and enjoyable.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL
Has any one tried these? I was wondering about taste and do you think children would like them for a quick grab and go breakfast?