Add a Photo
Kellogg's Fiberplus Bars, Chocolate Chip 10, Dark Chocolate Almond 10, 20 Bars Total

By KELLOGG'S
Giulia C.
Giulia C.
Pittsburgh, PA

i really like bars because they simple on the go easy things to eat when i don't have time to make a small snack, these are delicious i recommend
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA

These have a very good taste to them , great for a quick breakfast. Chocolate doesn't taste nasty like I thought it would since it's a fiber bar
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR

These are the perfect snack when I just need something small. It has a great taste and a very good texture. I will keep buying them at Walmart.
Leigh E.
Leigh E.
rugby

Good for a chocolate kick, i used to eat these everyday for my breakfast before i went out, because i wouldn't get hungry until at least 3PM
Tawnya B.
Tawnya B.
Ward, AR

Can't beat Kelloggs brand of anything. they downright know how to make everything. fiberplus bars and a great breakfast bar on the go!
Paola S.
Paola S.
Maracaibo - Venezuela

Rich cereal bars, especially for a snack while you're at work, in your office, walk or just at home, they are super rich chocolate !!
Laura g.
Laura g.

Super deliciosas, muy buena mezcla de las almendras y el chocolate oscuro. Muy nutritivos y es la opcion ideal para una merienda
DeeAnn R.
DeeAnn R.

I will eat this when I need a pick me up . I love they are so handy and I can put them in my purse. And the dark chocolate yum
Marcela M.
Marcela M.
Bixby, OK

These are very good if your a person that doesn't have time to eat breakfast and also my teenager that is always on the go.
Gina A.
Gina A.

Both flavors of this bars are delicious. It definitely helps having the extra fiber in my diet and you can't ever tell!
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL

Has any one tried these? I was wondering about taste and do you think children would like them for a quick grab and go breakfast?

Join Now