Kellogg's Fiberplus Bars, Chocolate Chip 10, Dark Chocolate Almond 10, 20 Bars Total

BY KELLOGG'S

Deja K.
Covington, GA
I love these healthy little treats especially when I need something healthy and light to snack on . The almonds give the snack a healthy little topping . The chocolate is what makes the snack sweet and enjoyable.
Rose N.
TMI but this bar keeps us regular everyday. Not much calories and a good snack to have when you are looking for something healthy.

The only con is that I'd wish they had a mini size bar
Jenny Z.
Edinburg, TX
These are so delicious!! I personally love chocolate & almond & this just met all my expectations! They are a bit pricey but worth it! I highly recommend them!
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
These are my absolute favorite now because they are not tough on my wisdom teeth. They're filling and actually taste wonderful, I never buy the other kinds.
Giulia C.
Pittsburgh, PA
i really like bars because they simple on the go easy things to eat when i don't have time to make a small snack, these are delicious i recommend
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
These have a very good taste to them , great for a quick breakfast. Chocolate doesn't taste nasty like I thought it would since it's a fiber bar
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
These are the perfect snack when I just need something small. It has a great taste and a very good texture. I will keep buying them at Walmart.
Tawnya W.
Ward, AR
Can't beat Kelloggs brand of anything. they downright know how to make everything. fiberplus bars and a great breakfast bar on the go!
DeeAnn R.
I will eat this when I need a pick me up . I love they are so handy and I can put them in my purse. And the dark chocolate yum
Marcela M.
Bixby, OK
These are very good if your a person that doesn't have time to eat breakfast and also my teenager that is always on the go.
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL
Has any one tried these? I was wondering about taste and do you think children would like them for a quick grab and go breakfast?