Add a Photo
Kellogg's Fiberplus Bars, Chocolate Chip 10, Dark Chocolate Almond 10, 20 Bars Total

By KELLOGG'S
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
These are the perfect snack when I just need something small. It has a great taste and a very good texture. I will keep buying them at Walmart.
Tawnya B.
Tawnya B.
Ward, AR
Can't beat Kelloggs brand of anything. they downright know how to make everything. fiberplus bars and a great breakfast bar on the go!
DeeAnn R.
DeeAnn R.
I will eat this when I need a pick me up . I love they are so handy and I can put them in my purse. And the dark chocolate yum
Marcela M.
Marcela M.
Bixby, OK
These are very good if your a person that doesn't have time to eat breakfast and also my teenager that is always on the go.
Gina A.
Gina A.
Both flavors of this bars are delicious. It definitely helps having the extra fiber in my diet and you can't ever tell!
Stephanie R.
Love these!!! They taste amazing and they are so addicting. I can never get enough of them. You should try it ASAP
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm currently eating one as I'm writing this! Very healthy and delicious perfect combo for me yes good value
Lina L.
Lina L.
Love these. I eat this as a in between meals snack. It allows me to not be so hungry throughout the day.
Pina A.
Pina A.
Orlando, FL
Oct. 19, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Chocolate 10
I love are super rich, are a perfect snack, they are very tasty and nutritious recommend them are great.
Isaura C.
Isaura C.
This is good when you're on a run in and you can't get breakfast in the morning it's a good replacement
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL
Has any one tried these? I was wondering about taste and do you think children would like them for a quick grab and go breakfast?