Kellogg's Fiberplus Bars, Chocolate Chip 10, Dark Chocolate Almond 10, 20 Bars Total

BY KELLOGG'S

Katie N.
Canfield, OH
These are a nice grab and go snack and they really help if you have that chocolate craving and want to try to stay in the more healthy category of food. They help move things along if you get what I'm saying.
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
My absolute favorite granola bar.. Really helps keep you..... Regular. I wasn't sure I would go crazy over the dark chocolate almond, but I'm starting to like them more than regular chocolate chip! I got my mom and grandma switched to them!
Carly S.
Belle Vernon, PA
Pretty good snack for those early mornings before work or school. You can't even tell there's fiber in them. Only complaint would be that they're not very filling, and I could devour an entire box in one day if I wanted to.
Amanda Å.
These taste so good, like a candy bar! They are perfect for when you are on the go in the mornings or if you just need a snack. But be careful... you may want to have some gas pills near by if you have sensitive innards.
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
If I can eat dark chocolate and almonds for breakfast I am so in! So delicious and great for on the go! My kids and I like to eat these as snacks for at the park or on a walk or just being at home. So yummy!
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
My go to fiber bar every morning for a quick breakfast! Or when I have a sweet tooth going on in the afternoon and need a quick fix! Taste fabulous and super low in calories so it won't ruin your diet!
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
So good! If you're looking for a sweet snack in the mornings, or as a snack in general, this is your way to go! They taste very chocolatey and not overally healthy, if you know what I mean, at all! Great for on the go or in bags!
This bars is pice of heaven so i recommend this to buy they have a lot of chocolate so i buy this all the time, its cheep so you can buy this whenever you want, favor is very good so you can eat that all day bud you don't, i can add photo because my cameera is brokeen
Rebecca N.
Fort Worth, TX
Great bar that gives me a lot of fiber and a great test. We buy a couple of boxes every two weeks and my husband loves to take them to work as a snack. I always throw a couple in the diaper bag for a snack for my 2 year old.
Ashley J.
I really enjoy the dark chocolate flavor. While it isn't the healthiest option on the market, I am still able to get a chocolate fix and a bite to eat in the morning.
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL
Has any one tried these? I was wondering about taste and do you think children would like them for a quick grab and go breakfast?