Add a Photo
Kellogg's Fiberplus Bars, Chocolate Chip 10, Dark Chocolate Almond 10, 20 Bars Total

By KELLOGG'S
Katie N.
Katie N.
Struthers, OH
These are a nice grab and go snack and they really help if you have that chocolate craving and want to try to stay in the more healthy category of food. They help move things along if you get what I'm saying.
Chelsi W.
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
If I can eat dark chocolate and almonds for breakfast I am so in! So delicious and great for on the go! My kids and I like to eat these as snacks for at the park or on a walk or just being at home. So yummy!
Paige W.
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
My go to fiber bar every morning for a quick breakfast! Or when I have a sweet tooth going on in the afternoon and need a quick fix! Taste fabulous and super low in calories so it won't ruin your diet!
Bella H.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
Jan. 14, 2017, 6:03 a.m.
Review for: Chocolate 10
These are the best and I love the taste to them! They can be found almost anywhere and they are good for you! They are tasty and healthy:) you can give them to your kids if you have any. I recommend it
Rose N.
Rose N.
TMI but this bar keeps us regular everyday. Not much calories and a good snack to have when you are looking for something healthy.

The only con is that I'd wish they had a mini size bar
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I really enjoy the dark chocolate flavor. While it isn't the healthiest option on the market, I am still able to get a chocolate fix and a bite to eat in the morning.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Edinburg, TX
Nov. 29, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Chocolate 10
These are so delicious!! I personally love chocolate & almond & this just met all my expectations! They are a bit pricey but worth it! I highly recommend them!
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Jan. 17, 2017, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Chocolate 10
These are my absolute favorite now because they are not tough on my wisdom teeth. They're filling and actually taste wonderful, I never buy the other kinds.
Giulia C.
Giulia C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sept. 23, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Chocolate 10
i really like bars because they simple on the go easy things to eat when i don't have time to make a small snack, these are delicious i recommend
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
These have a very good taste to them , great for a quick breakfast. Chocolate doesn't taste nasty like I thought it would since it's a fiber bar
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL
Has any one tried these? I was wondering about taste and do you think children would like them for a quick grab and go breakfast?