Kellogg's Fiberplus Bars, Chocolate Chip 10, Dark Chocolate Almond 10, 20 Bars Total

BY KELLOGG'S

Jessica D.
Springport, IN
My husband has been trying to eat healthier so this has been a number 1 go to snack for him! It's also perfect to toss in his lunch box! He feels like he's having a cheat snack because of how good they taste!
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
If I can eat dark chocolate and almonds for breakfast I am so in! So delicious and great for on the go! My kids and I like to eat these as snacks for at the park or on a walk or just being at home. So yummy!
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
These are the best and I love the taste to them! They can be found almost anywhere and they are good for you! They are tasty and healthy:) you can give them to your kids if you have any. I recommend it
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
My go to fiber bar every morning for a quick breakfast! Or when I have a sweet tooth going on in the afternoon and need a quick fix! Taste fabulous and super low in calories so it won't ruin your diet!
Rose N.
TMI but this bar keeps us regular everyday. Not much calories and a good snack to have when you are looking for something healthy.

The only con is that I'd wish they had a mini size bar
Ashley J.
I really enjoy the dark chocolate flavor. While it isn't the healthiest option on the market, I am still able to get a chocolate fix and a bite to eat in the morning.
Jenny Z.
Edinburg, TX
These are so delicious!! I personally love chocolate & almond & this just met all my expectations! They are a bit pricey but worth it! I highly recommend them!
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
These are my absolute favorite now because they are not tough on my wisdom teeth. They're filling and actually taste wonderful, I never buy the other kinds.
Giulia C.
Pittsburgh, PA
i really like bars because they simple on the go easy things to eat when i don't have time to make a small snack, these are delicious i recommend
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
These have a very good taste to them , great for a quick breakfast. Chocolate doesn't taste nasty like I thought it would since it's a fiber bar
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL
Has any one tried these? I was wondering about taste and do you think children would like them for a quick grab and go breakfast?