Kellogg's Fiberplus Bars, Chocolate Chip 10, Dark Chocolate Almond 10, 20 Bars Total

BY KELLOGG'S

Monique S.
San diego , CA
These bars are soo good im not sure if there healthy i like to think they are due to almonds and fiber but they taste so good the chocolate makes it really good and you can even take on the go or save it for later when u need a snack. I approve of these everyone needs to try it !
Cindi C.
Cicero, IL
I love the fiber plus bars! I like the texture and the way all the flavors blend well. They're inexpensive bars that do help with keeping you full or if you want a guiltless chocolate snack
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
These are the best and I love the taste to them! They can be found almost anywhere and they are good for you! They are tasty and healthy:) you can give them to your kids if you have any. I recommend it
Shelby R.
Greenwood, IN
Yummy I love these snacks for work they all taste amazing and they are pretty healthy I get the at Walmart when I go shopping. The flavors taste just like the box says and I highly recommend these
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
These are tasty and full of fiber and protein. When I need something quick, I always choose these. I like to carry one in my purse just in case there is an emergency.
Alfonsina T.
I just love this bars. Besides being delicious they are really helpful. They are great snacks, me being in college they have been a great help because sometimes I had back to back classes with just a 10 min break in between them, and this bars definitely come in handy when I'm hungry and don't have time to get something to eat. They at least help me feel full for a bit longer until I'm able to grave a bit.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
So yummy! I always need to get more fiber, and these take a delicious granola bar and add that extra punch to help with fiber. My only complaint is the cost and availability - they are a little pricey, and aren't always in my local grocery stores (Publix and Kroger), so they are hit or miss. I always pick them up if I can find them and they are on sale.
Merysbel M.
Valencia , Carabobo
Delicios barra de fibra ideal es para aquellas personas que les gusta cuidarse , rico sabor a chispas de chocolate . Puedes cómelo a diario como snack o desayuno nutritivo . El precio es excelente con respecto a la calidad. Yo le añadiría un poco de miel
Jennifer D.
These are good as far as fiber bars go. They do get hard to chew after a while or if they're old, but still good source of nutrition if you need it. I wouldn't say they're the healthiest thing in the world, but they're tastier than other brands.
Katie N.
Youngstown, OH
These are a nice grab and go snack and they really help if you have that chocolate craving and want to try to stay in the more healthy category of food. They help move things along if you get what I'm saying.
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL
Has any one tried these? I was wondering about taste and do you think children would like them for a quick grab and go breakfast?