Add a Photo
Kellogg's Fiberplus Bars, Chocolate Chip 10, Dark Chocolate Almond 10, 20 Bars Total

By KELLOGG'S
Alfonsina T.
Alfonsina T.

I just love this bars. Besides being delicious they are really helpful. They are great snacks, me being in college they have been a great help because sometimes I had back to back classes with just a 10 min break in between them, and this bars definitely come in handy when I'm hungry and don't have time to get something to eat. They at least help me feel full for a bit longer until I'm able to grave a bit.
Eden H.
Eden H.
W Lafayette, IN

So yummy! I always need to get more fiber, and these take a delicious granola bar and add that extra punch to help with fiber. My only complaint is the cost and availability - they are a little pricey, and aren't always in my local grocery stores (Publix and Kroger), so they are hit or miss. I always pick them up if I can find them and they are on sale.
This bars is pice of heaven so i recommend this to buy they have a lot of chocolate so i buy this all the time, its cheep so you can buy this whenever you want, favor is very good so you can eat that all day bud you don't, i can add photo because my cameera is brokeen
Merysbel M.
Merysbel M.
Valencia , Carabobo

Delicios barra de fibra ideal es para aquellas personas que les gusta cuidarse , rico sabor a chispas de chocolate . Puedes cómelo a diario como snack o desayuno nutritivo . El precio es excelente con respecto a la calidad. Yo le añadiría un poco de miel
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI

My absolute favorite granola bar.. Really helps keep you..... Regular. I wasn't sure I would go crazy over the dark chocolate almond, but I'm starting to like them more than regular chocolate chip! I got my mom and grandma switched to them!
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA

So good! If you're looking for a sweet snack in the mornings, or as a snack in general, this is your way to go! They taste very chocolatey and not overally healthy, if you know what I mean, at all! Great for on the go or in bags!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Fort Worth, TX

Great bar that gives me a lot of fiber and a great test. We buy a couple of boxes every two weeks and my husband loves to take them to work as a snack. I always throw a couple in the diaper bag for a snack for my 2 year old.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Belle Vernon, PA

Pretty good snack for those early mornings before work or school. You can't even tell there's fiber in them. Only complaint would be that they're not very filling, and I could devour an entire box in one day if I wanted to.
Amanda Å.
Amanda Å.

These taste so good, like a candy bar! They are perfect for when you are on the go in the mornings or if you just need a snack. But be careful... you may want to have some gas pills near by if you have sensitive innards.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Struthers, OH

These are a nice grab and go snack and they really help if you have that chocolate craving and want to try to stay in the more healthy category of food. They help move things along if you get what I'm saying.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL

Has any one tried these? I was wondering about taste and do you think children would like them for a quick grab and go breakfast?

Join Now