BY KELLOGG'S

Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
Foodie Expert
I love how healthy this bar can be! It starts you off right in the morning or even when you want a quick snack it's low in calories but still gives you what your body needs.
Shelly C.
Foodie Expert
Honestly, I really don't like these. They were dry, and the flavor was actually bitter. I eat fiber bars but these were probably one of the worst I've had. I do not recommend eating these, especially since you're going to pay way too much for a very undelightful piece of cardboard.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Foodie Expert
Dark chocolate and almonds are two of my favorite things and they are heavenly together. These are great for the mornings when I don't have time for breakfast. They have tons of fiber which is great since I don't always get enough from other foods. And they taste great!
Kristy P.
Hebron, IN
Much better than I anticipated. I was expecting a dry, tasteless, hard to chew bar. What I got was a bar that actually tasted like almonds and chocolate. It was a bit dry, but that seems to be just how these types of bars are. I give it 3 stars. Tastes good, just make sure you have a beverage close by.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Foodie Expert
I love Kelloggs fiber plus chewy bar!!!!! It tastes really good and I love how it has dark chocolate in it!!! Dark chocolate is healthier for you and i prefer it over milk chocolate. It is a great snack to throw in my purse. They are little expensive so I try to only buy them when they are on sale.
Tiesa S.
A perfect blend of sweet and salty. The rich dark chocolate blends wonderfully with the almonds. Its a delightful treat for breakfast that can be got at Wal-Marts. I get a nice little boost of energy from it to get me going at work for my 3am shifts.
Rebecca H.
This FiberPlus Chewy bar is alright. The breakfast bar has a combination of dark chocolate and almonds. Mixture is good, but the quality of the bar is just okay. It just seems more dry than I prefer for a "chewy" bar. Overall I would consider purchasing again but most likely not.
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
Was never a huge fan of Almonds in snack bars, but, this changed my mind, probably because of the dark chocolate. Great flavor, but these and other snack bars, not just this brand, are more of something I occasionally buy. For the prices of them, there needs to be a lot more in the box than what is typically supplied.
Cody m.
These are really delightful something sweet and healthy we always keep a box or two on the house great snack on the go and keeps you full when your out for a while almost a must have in our house
Solanyes F.
Foodie Expert
Bars are very nutritious, always carry in my wallet in my purse, and my home and office, for when I get anciedad me as they are delicious besides that you can enjoy anywhere, because they are very practical.

They are exquisite, highly recommendable, texture and unique flavor nutrients.