GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsKellogg's
Kellogg's FiberPlus Antioxidants Caramel Coconut Fudge Chewy Bar

Kellogg's® FiberPlus® Antioxidants Caramel Coconut Fudge Chewy Bar

by Kellogg's

Naturally and artificially flavored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® FiberPlus® Antioxidants Caramel Coconut Fudge Chewy Bar!
Product Highlights
I love these they are my favorite snack.in reviews
Yari R.
New Haven, CT
Kellogg's® FiberPlus® Antioxidants Caramel Coconut Fudge Chewy Bar are a good mid day snack. I pack it for my kids all the time they love it too.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
There are great as a snack or when you are craving something sweet and salty. They are a cravings buster and the stats are ok so you don't feel bad about eating them.
Sophia V.
I love these they are my favorite snack. A perfect source of fiber and perfect to hold me over till lunch!
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA
This is a great tasting granola bar! It also has antioxidants, which is nice. I don't really like the taste of coconut but the caramel balances it out.
Sofia M.
Toronto, ON
The benefits of this chewy bar is that it contain fiber and antioxidants. delicious and good for you. make for great gym or morning snacks. you can consume especially dependent on your diet. i bought these at walmart and or at nofrills. dependent on your postal code.

Looking for your answer?