Food & SnacksBreakfast & CerealKellogg's
Kelloggs Elfin Cookie Crackers, 2125 Ounce - 60 per case

Kelloggs Elfin Cookie Crackers, 2.125 Ounce - 60 per case.

by Kellogg's

2.5 Grams of Fat per Serving;Low Calorie;Kosher Dairy

2.5 Grams of Fat per Serving; Low Calorie; Kosher Dairy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kelloggs Elfin Cookie Crackers, 2.125 Ounce - 60 per case.!
Richmond, TX
Overall good taste, great texture, and smells amazing! Works great as a quick snack but it’s definitely not healthy and is loaded with sugar, so I probably won’t buy again.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I love these they are a great go to snack for the kiddos on the go. The kids definetly love the easy snacks and it makes for an easy cleaner more organized car!!!!
Frederick, MD
These are the best! It always takes me back to my hildhiid when I taste these. They have maintained their value over the years, and I always choose them over store branded versions. They are delicious with ice cream or for morning and afternoon coffee breaks!
This product is delicious. I used to steal these from my baby sister when it was snack time because that’s how good they were! There’s something about these little crackers that you can just eat plain or dip in your favorite dessert dip that makes you want to never stop.
Huntley, IL
Very good! Sweet and crunchy, a great snack to keep your sweet tooth in check. I would definitely buy these again.
westspringfield
I love the taste of these crackers, very good taste and you get a lot of crackers for the little package.
Houston
So addicting and delicious. My kid’s love this snack. Inexpensive and easy to find
2000 nw 34th ave
Love this product and like them for a small snack when on a rush. Very light and easy to eat while driving which I love. Can fit in my purse and I can take it everywhere! Love it so much!!!!!
Valparaiso, IN
I have always loved these as they are so simple but so good tasting still. When my stomach is upset or for a quick snack in the car for the kids these are great to have. They also work for baby s’mores! So good!
carrie
Great on the go snack for my kiddos. They have a good taste and the kids love to eat them with milk.

Looking for your answer?