BY EGGO #20 in Frozen Breakfasts

Sometimes you just can't eat breakfast at the table. Delicious Eggo® Wafflers® come packed with Strawberry Strudel flavor so you don't need a fork, a plate or even syrup!

16 ct - waffle bars

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, sugar, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), contains 2% or less of wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, maltodextrin, apple fiber, dried strawberries, citric acid, cellulose gum, natural and artificial flavors, whey, soy lecithin, red 40 lake, blue 2 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Tony G.
Tony G.
Homestead, FL
Awesome flavor! great and quick morning breakfast pick up. works best with a few pieces of banana and some strawberry syrup. this was purchased from my local win-dixie. would definitely buy again if only i can find it again. seems its a seasonal item since its no longer available for purchase near by.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Foodie Expert
These are a great breakfast snack!! So easy and quick to make for those rushed morning!! My kids are big breakfast eaters and this is a must have in my fridge at ALL TIMES. They come in lots of flavor and they aren't so pricey either! Waffles are always great in a bar travel form
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
These are DELICIOUS. I love the strawberry flavor. I don't eat these too often, but I sure do love them whenever I do. I don't have a problem finding these at any of my local grocery stores. I've repurchased a few times, so I would definitely recommend these to others.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Riverview, MI
Hey look tehre are my diabetes, more stuff that i shouldnt eat I I'm afraid for my life because it tastes so good and horrible. It goods with ice cream too. YUMYUMYUM. So good. I will eat forever in my castle where the goblins hide. I am so happy with this.
Najowionnicole F.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
These are my Favorite of all time and the Blueberry ones as well. Daily I eat these even though I know it makes me gain a little bit of weight. they come is so many flavors and in mini's as well. I will always repurchase these as long as they sell them..
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I love how easy it is to grab and go if you're in a hurry in the mornings. They are a pain to fish out of the toaster though. Very easy to prepare, just pop them right in. I love the flavor of these in particular. Definitely recommend
yas s.
yas s.
Foodie Expert
Mmmmm. i just put these in the toaster for about 4 minutes. then i layer it with some syrup and maybe some fresh fruit and i am ready to go. i wouldn't say this is a "healthy" breakfast but it is yummy
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
These are the best waffles! I love how you can break them apart. They are slightly crunchy and soft on the inside when made right in the toaster. They're very tasty and my whole family loves them!
Helen Marie R.
Helen Marie R.
Allentown, PA
My kids always eat Kellogg's Strawberry Strudel. I have tried to buy others - which they love - but they always go back to the strawberry. It's a quick and tasty breakfast.
Blaise W.
Blaise W.
Foodie Expert
These are really tasty, almost too tasty if you ask me. I could probably eat a whole box to myself. These are sweet enough on their own, no messy syrup needed!
cristina c.
cristina c.
I buy these for my son all the time make a quicky yummy breakfast and no syrup needed either
Zadie T.
Zadie T.
Tracy, CA
where can i buy these at? i get the original, i have never seen these kind.