Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen BreakfastsKellogg's
Kellogg's Eggo Wafflers Chocolatey Chip Banana Waffles

Kellogg's® Eggo® Wafflers® Chocolatey Chip Banana Waffles

by Kellogg's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Eggo® Wafflers® Chocolatey Chip Banana Waffles!
Yuderka C.
Yonkers, NY
it is my son's favorite breakfast, religiously he has to eat day by day he loves it...
Natalochka M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I basically bought it for my kids. It taste good, cooks fast and kids enjoy them much.
Ciara R.
Columbus, OH
When I do not feel like making breakfast this is my favorite alternative for my toddle, she loves them!
Cynthia O.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These waffles are super tasty! They have the perfect mixture flavor of chocolate and Havana. When you add butter and syrup it makes the flavors stand out even more. I will buy these again in the future
Nakyshia L.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not a fan of frozen waffles but this banana flavor is great! My kids LOVE that they are Minion waffles and flavored like minions would love. They are affordable, toast up well, and taste great. I buy these any time the kids ask for them.
Dayan M.
Weston, FL
I love these waffles so much they are delicious and chocolatey. They are very easy and fast to make in the morning.
Laura C.
N Chelmsford, MA
Eggo waffles are the best! I have always bought these waffles and they are so easy to make.
Bobbie S.
Alabaster , AL
I have the weirdest kids as they eat these frozen. They will not eat them if I put them in the toaster. Makes for an easy snack I guess or breakfast as they will grab them out the door when they’re going to school.
Ruby S.
Compton, CA
Easy on the go ( if you wanted it to be ) snack and or breakfast 🥞, I take everywhere with dipping syrup 🤷🏻‍♀️
concetta B.
Deltona, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best waffles hands down since I was a kid! Maybe not so healthy but they are delicious! I love how they taste great unlike others don’t taste as good! I’m a teapot customer when it comes to these waffles!

Looking for your answer?