BY EGGO #29 in Frozen Breakfasts

Sometimes you just can't eat breakfast at the table. Eggo® Wafflers® packed with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Roll flavor. No fork, plate or syrup needed!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, sugar, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), brown sugar (sugar, molasses), eggs, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, cinnamon, whey, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavor. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Heather F.
Muskegon, MI
I like these and my toddler likes the size when torn apart at the divide. No need for syrup as they are already sweet. My little and I like to put peanut butter on them.
Alyssa P.
Columbus, OH
These are amazing as a quick breakfast on the way out the door. Nice when you get sick of cereal. I can't always find them at the grocery store which is upsetting at times
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I went to the store looking for Eggo cinnamon toast waffles & couldn't find them but saw these. I love brown sugar and cinnamon rolls and Eggo waffles. Perfect combination, right? It says that they are filled with so much flavor, you don't need syrup. As good as it is, I don't believe that to be true. I think they taste absolutely delicious when drenched in butter and syrup but sure they can be eaten plain on the run if need be. I like to pop 'em in the toaster, put some butter on them & lightly drizzle syrup on one half & fold it over & eat it like a sandwich. Oh so good! My main complaint is that there aren't more in the box.
Sam M.
Sewell, New Jersey
Very flavorful and sweet. I cook them in the toaster which makes them crispy and easy to hold on the go. But in the microwave they become kinda squishy which I don't like.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
These wafflers are sooooo delicious. They are sweet and great for breakfast but you might need to eat more than two to have a happy satisfied belly.
Anna S.
Plover, WI
I really like the flavor of these, but they aren't filling if the serving size is consumed. Not really worth the price...
Angela M.
Seabrook, TX
Eggo is always a good brand. You can't go wrong with any of the products. Perfect texture of crunch and soft.
Brittani J.
Owasso , OK
These are SO FREAKING GOOD! They dont even need syrup! Theyre perfect if you put just a little bit of butter on them. Mmmm delicious!
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
These are my favorite kind of prepared wafflers. They are already very sweet so no need for syrup. I eat them plain and I really like them. Can't beat homemade once but for already prepared once they're really good.
Génesis B.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
These wafflers taste really good! The Cinnamon flavor makes it really unique! Since the moment I saw them, I knew I was going to fall in love!