Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen BreakfastsKellogg's
Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles

Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles

by Kellogg's

Enjoy warm, Belgian-style waffles at home with Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Waffles. They have the classic Eggo® flavor you love, with deep pockets to fill with all of your favorites. Add fresh fruit, whipped cream, syrup, or nut butter. No time to top? Simply toa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles!
How would you rate this product?
I love waffles and the original waffles are great. The waffles I am reviewing are the thick and fluffy original. They are even better due to their thickness and being softer. The fluffy waffles are amazing they are so soft and tasty. I would definitely recommend these fluffy original waffles to others. I love to eat the thick and fluffy original waffles.
West Covina, CA
These Belgian style are a big improvement over the regular freezer waffles. You need to determine the best time in your toaster. This morning enjoyed them toasted crunchy with cherry jam. Luscious. I have also served them as the base for a dessert, topping with fresh berries and whipped cream. Festive and easy. Great to have on hand.
Covington, KY
These are a breakfast favorite of my son for the past 15 years. He HAS to have the Eggo brand waffles. If I buy generic he refuses to eat them because he said the texture Isn’t the same 🤷‍♀️
Niceville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My kid loves them, and when I tried them the first time wow, I really enjoyed the flavor, I loved them crunchy and a coffee.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love love LOVE waffles. All types, anytime, anywhere! These are a great quick and easy option for breakfast or just a fast snack!
Benton
They are just that, thick and fluffy. They should've been named Adult Waffles. I can't even with the thin ones. I would have to eat four to equal these.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Aside from breakfast, these are great to make ice cream sundaes! The thick and fluffy are my new favorite. Just gives that extra UMPH.
Cleveland , OH
I really love the vanilla flavor in this brand of waffles they are really good. They are quick to Mack for breakfast
Murray, KY
An easy breakfast to make for busy mornings. A family favorite we have continuously bought this brand and been satisfied
Horsham, PA
These are my favorite waffles. I like to toast them and add butter and syrup. I like the thick and fluffy ones better then the original ones.

Looking for your answer?