Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles uploaded by Melanie G.Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles uploaded by Melanie G.

BY EGGO #34 in Frozen Breakfasts

Enjoy the deliciously deep pockets of Eggo® Thick & Fluffy waffles with your favorite topping. With a delightfully fluffy and light texture, it's a great way to warm up your morning.
Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm and/or canola oil), eggs, sugar, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), contains 2% or less of salt, artificial flavor, whey, soy lecithin, yellow 5, yellow 6. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Waffles Thick & Fluffy 23.2 oz; 660 g more...
I was getting tired of the usual plain and blueberry flavors and decided to try this.. so happy I did! these are SO good! Super fluffy and filling! I love them crunchy because it just emphasizes the taste and makes you forget it’s coming from the frozen aisle! Just as good as a belgian waffle from a restaurant, just need fresh fruits!!
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
These are my favorite Eggo waffles the other angle waffles are kind of thin and don't have enough density fluff or thickness this is the original recipe and I really like these belgian-style waffles from echoes
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Very good waffles, I make them in the toaster as well as it remains as if they were freshly made homemade you should accompany them very well with your honey and fruit to enjoy them more. I buy buy again
Melody S.
These waffles are so much better than the original ones. They also taste slightly sweeter and remind me of Belgian waffles that are served with ice cream. Yum! The cinnamon flavor is very good as well.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
These thick and fluffy waffles taste so great and I think they are pretty healthy. I like to thaw these and then put in the toaster, then add butter and a bit of syrup. I will buy these again because they taste even better than the original waffles.
Shellie H.
Mooresville
Of course these waffles aren't as good as making them fresh, but they sure do the trick for a busy morning routine! Drop them in the toaster and then top with cream cheese, peanut butter, strawberry jelly, or even just butter!
kai f.
There’s no better frozen waffles than eggo so when I found the thick and fluffy I fell in love and you will too! You don’t even need too many to fill you up and they really are fluffy in the middle and they taste amazingggggggg!!!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
My absolute FAVORITE frozen waffles! These are so delicious and addicting! I love eating them with just melted butter on top, which is very convenient when I'm running late, but they also taste amazing with syrup or fresh fruit. Definitely prefer these over the regular ones.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Wow does not,, LET GO OF uokay but really as for my review of course i gave it a 5 , when my kids were little these saved my mornings sometimes, but then i remember going to store have 1 or 2
to choose from, now there are so many different vartis , I jus rhid ;;astr errk I loved them so I nought qanother box, I lime mine with buyer an syrup, but mu kids still like peaniut better on them