Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles

by Eggo

Enjoy the deliciously deep pockets of Eggo® Thick & Fluffy waffles with your favorite topping. With a delightfully fluffy and light texture, it's a great way to warm up your morning.

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm and/or canola oil), eggs, sugar, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), contains 2% or less of salt, artificial flavor, whey, soy lecithin, yellow 5, yellow 6. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Donde puedo conseguir este producto
Start your review of Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles!
Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles uploaded by RYcnan R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles because are the best super fluffy and tasty. Easy to me for my breakfast. I like add cheese on the middle so good.
Linden, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This was delicious. Fluffy. Big. Perfect for breakfast or even chicken & waffles for dinner. Which the family ate these for both of those. Great recipe. Not the healthiest, but not loaded with sugar either. The only bad thing about it is there's only 6 waffles in the box. Lol. The family will be eating these again. Or not. Lol. This just made our family wanna buy a waffle maker.
Brooklyn, NY
I like it very much. Its a quick breakfast in our everyday life. That’s something you can eat in the morning when you’re really in hurry. Just add syrup or butter anything you like. Yum! I recommend it
Chandler , AZ
I left making homemade waffles but when I don't have time I go for the Eggos thick and fluffy original. It's better than the regular Legos for these has more flavor and can you get super crunchy another tip is I liked to use this as ice cream cone for a banana split
Deer Park, NY
These are a great easy breakfast. Not too greAt for you, but not too bad either. I like the thick and fluffy much more than the flat thin ones. These taste much more like actual waffles, but with the same old eggo taste from when I was a kid.
Medford, NY
I like the thick and fluffy ones much better than the regular ones because it makes me feel more full. The texture of the waffles is much better as it is crispy on the outside but fluffy in the muddle.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my go to Eggo waffles. You only get 6 versus the regular waffle count of 8, but I love the thick and fluffy waffles better. They are like homemade waffles straight out of the waffle maker.
Carriere, MS
Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles uploaded by Amanda C.
They are so thick and fluffy much better than regular waffles. I love the vanilla taste also. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who asks which the beat waffles are. Good job eggo
Minden , LA
Kellogg's Eggo Waffles are always a great choice.  They have a fluffy texture and taste very similar to homemade waffles.  They also don't get mushy like other brands I have tried.  I put them in the toaster for about a minute and then eat almond butter and bananas on mine for a healthier version.  It keeps me full for so long.  They also taste great with maple syrup.
West Memphis, AR
Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles uploaded by Melanie G.
These are my favorite Eggo waffles the other angle waffles are kind of thin and don't have enough density fluff or thickness this is the original recipe and I really like these belgian-style waffles from echoes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...