Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen BreakfastsEggo
Kellogg's Thick & Fluffy Original Frozen Waffles - 6ct

Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Frozen Waffles - 6ct

by Eggo

Enjoy the deliciously deep pockets of Eggo® Thick & Fluffy waffles with your favorite topping. With a delightfully fluffy and light texture, it's a great way to warm up your morning.

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm and/or canola oil), eggs, sugar, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), contains 2% or less of salt, artificial flavor, whey, soy lecithin, yellow 5, yellow 6. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Donde puedo conseguir este producto
Start your review of Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Frozen Waffles - 6ct!
Shana A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Frozen Waffles - 6ct uploaded by Shana A.
Purchased at: Kroger
These waffles are the bomb! I normally don’t like waffles because they’re bland and get soggy. These are flavored with vanilla, are SUPER fluffy and have a cake-like consistency to them. They’re so good to eat right out of the toaster. My son loves them too ☺️
Sarah E.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Scrumptious. Delicious. Perfect. You want to start your day on a good note? Do this. 😍🤩
Charrisse W.
Bowie, MD
Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Frozen Waffles - 6ct uploaded by Charrisse W.
Purchased at: Instacart
These are my favorite frozen waffles! These thick and fluffy waffles are amazing, they give me homemade vibes. They are so much thicker and fluffier than the regular eggo’s, you can go wrong with these and the Madagascar vanilla does something to make them even better🧇 [product:kelloggs-eggo-thick-&-fluffy-original-frozen-waffles-6ct]
Tanisha C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Frozen Waffles - 6ct uploaded by Tanisha C.
If you don’t have these in your freezer run and go get a box. Who waffles have been a favorite since I was a kid. The original is great with butter and syrup but I recently discovered the original with Madagascar vanilla and it’s the taste for me.
Jessica B.
Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Frozen Waffles - 6ct uploaded by Jessica B.
I love these. I've tried the blueberry & cinnamon brown sugar & they're really good too. I like mine with fruits on top. They're under $4 & worth it. #breakfast #breakfaststaples
Akhi S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like it very much. Its a quick breakfast in our everyday life. That’s something you can eat in the morning when you’re really in hurry. Just add syrup or butter anything you like. Yum! I recommend it
Nancy R.
1,081 reviews
Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Frozen Waffles - 6ct uploaded by Nancy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles because are the best super fluffy and tasty. Easy to me for my breakfast. I like add cheese on the middle so good.
Sophia A.
Early mornings when my children are rushing off to school they love to have waffles with one egg and a glass of milk. I love that they have 10 vitamins and minerals ;and the packs come in plastic sleeves to keep fresh.
gabby A.
San Antonio, TX
The chocolate are my absolute favorite 😍😍 they do also have these new ones. Cake batter and unicorn and they are also good just more sweet in my opinion. The vanilla are so good too, don't need syrup or anything
keren R.
Metairie, LA
My kids like this very much!! It's a easy for them..just put it in the microwave and add some syrup and ready to eat!! 😋😋😋 great flavor too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...