BY EGGO

Start your day on a sweet note with the delicious taste of Eggo® Cinnamon Brown Sugar Thick & Fluffy waffles.

• 9 vitamins & minerals excellent source of calcium
  • 0g trans fat.
  • 6 waffles

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, sugar, vegetable oil (soybean, palm and/or canola oil), eggs, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), contains 2% or less of brown sugar, molasses, salt, cinnamon, whey, soy lecithin. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin a palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin).

Yennifer R.
I love eggos especially early in the morning with eggs on the side.These are great for all ages. I also love all the different flavors they have to offer I especially love their chocolate chip one. These are very affordable and I highly recommend everyone I know to try them.
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Just one of these waffles will fill me up in the morning. These are a big go to for me during the school year when there isn't much time to get the kids ready and make sure they eat something that will fill them up. My boys love the flavor and often ask me to but them for them if we don't have them in the house. The thick and fluffy ones take a little longer to heat up but they also stay a little softer in the middle. My kids definitely recommend these! So do I.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
One word- Yummy! They are great and flavorful enough for on the go, to have plain or to have a nice family breakfast with some eggs, sausage and bacon. I try to keep a box of these in the freezer at all times. Not only do I love them, my kids say their favorite is the cinnamon and brown sugar, thick and fluffy as well. You can't go wrong with these ones. You can't go wrong with eggo, period!
brittany f.
These are, the most amazing frozen waffles i have ever tasted! I am so impressed with Eggo, and how they made their already delicious waffles even better. The fluffy type of waffle tastes just like a home-made Belgian waffle or restaurant quality. The price is great, and affordable and since they are thicker you get fuller faster on less product. I absolutely love these waffles and have recommended them to many people.
Allana T.
When the Thick and Fluffy line came out, I was really excited to try them. And though I don't eat them every day, I think they're great for a weekend breakfast treat. I'm also a sucker for anything cinnamon/sugar, so I tried this flavor first and wow...they're delicious. And the best part is, they're so flavorful that you don't have to add anything to the waffle itself!
Olivia H.
Leggo my eggo!! I love Eggo waffles - loved 'em since I was just a wee child. In fact, when I was faced with a home-made waffle, I was baffled that it didn't come from an Eggo box, haha. This particular flavor is one of my favorites. The cinnamon-y flavor isn't too strong, and it's not too sweet. It can be paired with salty stuff like bacon for a real treat!
Maya R.
I love Kellogg's Eggo waffles. They are amazing and taste so good. It's a nice quick breakfast when you don't have time to make homemade ones and they really are fairly healthy. I would say that the only con to them is that you always want more than just 1 or 2!
Yesenia B.
I absolutely love waffles especially eggo! These ones are great and actually really thick and fluffy! I would recommend them to well anyone who likes their waffles fluffy and thick! Lol! You won't be disappointed and they're also not too pricey!
Kya M.
Aurora, IL
Nothing tops the thick and fluffy eggos. All flavors. They are so light, flavorful and not pricey at all. It's not a piece of fruit but you don't feel terrible after eating them like you would a super unhealthy meal. Great breakfast treat!
Jackie R.
I bought these for my son and ending up eating most of them! They are super fluffy and have the perfect sweet taste. The cinnamon and brown sugar isn't to sweet. It is very subtle. I always choose Eggo waffles and pancakes so I know these would be great.