Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Whole Wheat Waffles uploaded by Frances R.

BY EGGO

Eggo® Nutri-Grain® waffles made with whole wheat have the same light and crispy texture as our original Eggo® Waffles, only with the added bonus of nutritious whole grain!

Ingredients: Water, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), whole wheat flour, vegetable oil (soybean, palm and/or canola oil), wheat bran, sugar, eggs, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, malt flavor, whey, soy lecithin.

Sarah T.
Guilderland
Super yummy. Bought these on whim yesterday food shopping at Target. I've been back and forth with my diet- gluten and dairy free, vegan, I've done it all- mainly for the desire to help my skin (BTW it's all BS). Any way, instead of buying the overpriced 'healthy' waffles I tend to buy- Kashi, VANS, I decided to just go old school.

I used to LOVE the Eggo Chocolate Chip ones when I was growing up. However, I still wanted to maintain some healthiness as I am a grown adult in my 20s now and not a 13 year old on my way to school. These are delicious! From the calorie count for 2 waffles (170 kcal) to the enriched vitamins and minerals- pretty solid! I enjoyed it with some cinnamon and maple syrup. My all time favorite is some creamy Peanut Butter spread on them. I think these still contain some ingredients that health professionals advise to steer away from (high fructose, blah blah) yet they still say no artificial flavors so who knows.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I’m constantly purchasing these waffles for my kids request at breakfast time. So I saw these Nutri-Grain options available one time at the store and thought let’s give this a shot maybe they’re healthier. They are a bit healthier but I don’t think the kids noticed a flavor different so...not too bad. They are great talk with fruit or spread with butter or peanut butter. Good flavor still cooks quickly and still very crunchy. Definitely purchase for summertime breakfasts.
Casey S.
Fairfax, VA
I'm convinced these are probably worse than cardboard. They may be easy to make but eating them just felt wrong, they almost lacked nutritional value at this point. I was looking for normal chocolate chip waffles but this was all I had. I tried adding some small chocolate chips on top but even then, the waffles were just so disgusting. I will never even attempt to consume them again.
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
These are very similar to the originals! I bought these for the first time recently trying to be healthier with my food choices, and I can't tell much of a different between these and the originals. They have a very, very slight "wheat" taste, but not overpowering. I love these.
Tara B.
These waffles are delicious! They are 21 day fix diet approved. I add peanut butter to my waffles.
I bought them at Walmart. $3 for the smaller box & I believe $5 for the bigger box. So far I've bought 2 boxes & I'll continue to buy
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Love these for a healthy, easy breakfast! I just pop it in the toaster while I finish getting ready, and then they're ready to eat. I usually enjoy them with a little peanut butter and apple jelly!
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
These are my favorite frozen waffles!  I love them for breakfast, but also just for a snack.  They toast evenly, taste great with butter or with syrup, and aren't too dry.  There is no aftertaste with this brand.
Susanna K.
Aiken, SC
I'm convinced these waffles are magical. When I can give my boys Eggos for breakfast, there are no complaints, no lollygagging, and they always get to school on time. When we run out of waffles, school day mornings become chaotic. Moral of the story: make sure you always have some Eggo waffles in the freezer. (My boys like theirs with mini chocolate chips & syrup.)
Sarah B.
Gadsden, AL
You can not go wrong with waffles. Plain and simple. I have always been a huge breakfast person, but when I went off to college I was never motivated enough to wake up early enough to actually make a good breakfast. I indulged and bought these one day and I have not missed breakfast since. They are so easy and quick to make and instead of syrup I put peanut butter on it for a healthier and less messy breakfast.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I love these waffles for breakfast in the morning or for a healthy dessert with peanut butter on top.

I like that there is a whole wheat option because they are healthier. They are a healthy source of grains and keep me full for awhile.

Sometimes I can find these at Walmart but if they are out of stock then I can definitely find them at Giant Eagle.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Which type of Eggo do you like the best ?
Keara S.
do these taste the same as the originals?
Lenora I.
Jasper
Kellogg EggoNutri grain whole wheat  waffles How many weight watcher points
Lenora I.
Jasper
How many weight watcher points