BY EGGO

Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Low Fat waffles made with whole wheat have a light, crispy texture and are made with nutritious whole grain, so you can have the great Eggo® taste, with less fat!

• Low fat 50% less fat than the average fat content of regular frozen waffles
  • Made with 8g of whole grain
  • Good source of fiber
  • 10 waffles

Ingredients: Water, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), whole wheat flour, wheat bran, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), vegetable oil (soybean, palm and/or canola oil), eggs, salt, nonfat milk, natural flavors, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, malt flavor, modified corn starch, whey, soy lecithin, guar gum.

• Which stores carry this item? I have looked for it with n...1 Answers
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Quick , easy and low fat ! You can't go wrong with these waffles in the morning or any time!
Amanda L.
Norton, ['', '', '']
This is a great breakfast on a diet with peanut butter spread on them. Or just with syrup.
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
Oh my god! These with creamy peanut butter on them are the best go to breakfast I have.
Teresa C.
I always have a box of these in my freezer. They are really tasty and a great go to.
Michelle W.
Calgary, AB
Personally, I wasn't the biggest fan of these, and I really wanted to like them. I found that the texture was almost grainy and dry no matter what I did to them.
Veronica W.
Waffles, so delicious; but grain, so healthy. Basically these are eggos but less unhealthy, so they're part of a great breakfast.
Beautylife N.
Which stores carry this item? I have looked for it with no success.