BY EGGO #16 in Frozen Breakfasts

Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Low Fat waffles made with whole wheat have a light, crispy texture and are made with nutritious whole grain, so you can have the great Eggo® taste, with less fat!

• Low fat 50% less fat than the average fat content of regular frozen waffles
  • Made with 8g of whole grain
  • Good source of fiber
  • 10 waffles

Ingredients: Water, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), whole wheat flour, wheat bran, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), vegetable oil (soybean, palm and/or canola oil), eggs, salt, nonfat milk, natural flavors, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, malt flavor, modified corn starch, whey, soy lecithin, guar gum.

• Which stores carry this item? I have looked for it with no success.1 Answers
Karen P.
Karen P.
let's be real: these taste like cardboard. At least I know that I will have a BM by the end of the day because it's like if someone pressed a bunch of fiber powder into a waffle form and then froze it. I honestly do not know why you would buy these unless you hate your kids. This is a sad food for sad people.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Norman, OK
Eggos are our go to for busy mornings. We have to be out the door super early, and we like to have a quick, but good for you option. I love that these do not have the amount of sugar that other options do. We always buy several to have on hand! They get two thumbs up from my kids!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
Foodie Expert
They are very similar to the originals! I bought these for the first time recently trying to be healthier with my food choices, and I can't tell much of a different between these and the originals. They have a very, very slight "wheat" taste, but not overpowering. I love these.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
I think these waffles are great not only for being a healthier option but very convenient to make mornings I'm in a rush. They taste really good for low fat and all you have to due is pop them in your toaster and they';; be done in no time. They are also incredibly affordable.
April D.
April D.
Brevard, NC
My kids love the Nutri-Grain Eggo Waffles. They make a quick and easy breakfast before school. We love topping them with fresh fruit and pure maple syrup. These are more of a "treat" breakfast that they have about once a week. We purchase them about once or twice a month.
Carly T.
Carly T.
Holladay, UT
I LOVE these waffles. They taste amazing and are nice and easy to make for breakfast. They go great with some eggs on the side. I love how they are multigrain so I can still enjoy delicious waffles and still feel like i am eating something healthy to start my day.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Farmington Hills, MI
These have less sugar and carbs than the whole wheat! WHAT?! I love this kind and the different varieties you can get them in make it easy to stick to the healthier versions when feeding multiple people. They don't come out soggy or hard they toast perfectly!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
lutherville, MD
These have all the taste of the regular fat waffles without the guilt. I don't feel bad about eating these with syrup. I buy them at target or giant. They are reasonably priced and always taste fresh. I would definitely buy them again.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
Foodie Expert
Tastes similar to a regular Eggo waffle, just a little denser. I love toasting these and adding peanut butter and jelly when I'm in a rush, but I love getting to sit down and enjoy them with some butter, maple syrup, and strawberries!
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Delicious breakfast (or anytime) waffles for those on-the-go occasions - just a quick pop in the toaster or microwave and you're all set! Doesn't have that homemade taste to it, but for a frozen product it's great
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.
Foodie Expert
Which stores carry this item? I have looked for it with no success.